R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AES in Barcelona... passes available  (Read 1433 times)

Fletcher

AES in Barcelona... passes available
« on: May 06, 2005, 05:19:48 AM »

So... if anyone is planning on going to the AES convention in Barcelona [May 28-31] and would like a free pass to get into the exhibit section, please feel free to drop me an email Fletcher@mercenary.com with your address and we'll mail them to you.

The "Mercenary Editions" crew will be there... Dan Kennedy, Greg Gualtieri, Jonathan Little [and Drawmer, who will be in another area than we are... I guess they think they're better than us.... hmmpf Very Happy ]... we'll be next to the Chandler LTD. crew and the Thermionic Culture club.

Seeing as the show starts on the 28th, we should probably make the cut off date for mailing these puppies around the 23rd... but if you email me at the last minute [I will be checking my email a couple times a day while on the road] I'll bounce you back my cell phone number... if my cell phone works inside the hall, I'll be more than happy to run the pass out to you.

See ya where it's warm... and there are beaches... and no lawns I have to cut...
CN Fletcher

mwagener wrote on Sat, 11 September 2004 14:33
We are selling emotions, there are no emotions in a grid

"Recording engineers are an arrogant bunch.  
If you've spent most of your life with a few thousand dollars worth of musicians in the studio, making a decision every second and a half... and you and  they are going to have to live with it for the rest of your lives, you'll get pretty arrogant too.  It takes a certain amount of balls to do that... something around three"
Malcolm Chisholm

muddy

Re: AES in Barcelona... passes available
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2005, 08:48:17 AM »

any airline tix to go with those passes?

ml
"I come from a background of experimental music which mingled real sounds together with musical sounds." - Ennio Morricone

"no, no, you're all confused. it's not the sun that's goin' down, it's the hori-ZON that's movin' up!" - firesign theatre

"...i don't possess a mansion, a villa in france, a yacht, or a string of polopponies." - E.N.

Fletcher

Re: AES in Barcelona... passes available
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2005, 05:32:49 AM »

Yeah... but they're all on "Valu-Jet"
CN Fletcher

mwagener wrote on Sat, 11 September 2004 14:33
We are selling emotions, there are no emotions in a grid

"Recording engineers are an arrogant bunch.  
If you've spent most of your life with a few thousand dollars worth of musicians in the studio, making a decision every second and a half... and you and  they are going to have to live with it for the rest of your lives, you'll get pretty arrogant too.  It takes a certain amount of balls to do that... something around three"
Malcolm Chisholm

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.