R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Troubleshooting Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Compatibility with macOS Monterey  (Read 296 times)

dottedwhimper

• Real Full Name: Vision Security

Hey everyone, I recently updated my MacBook Pro to macOS Monterey and I'm having some trouble with my Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 audio interface. Ever since the update, the interface doesn't seem to be recognized by my system. When I plug it in, the LED lights on the interface turn on, but it doesn't show up in my audio input/output options or in any of my music production software. I've tried restarting my computer, reinstalling the Focusrite drivers, and even testing it on another computer running a different macOS version, but nothing seems to work. Has anyone else encountered similar issues with the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 on macOS Monterey? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Here are some details: hill climb racing

headyduala

• Real Full Name: Alan Sharp

I haven't updated this new version yet, but this is not the first time devices have encountered errors after updating to a new version of IOS. Usually errors will be fixed within the next week.

Eastojamson

• Real Full Name: Eastojamson
shz
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2024, 08:00:55 AM »

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act.   Thuisbatterij

Eastojamson

Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share.   Spouwmuurisolatie

Eastojamson

I enjoy it for creating the details, keep up the truly amazing perform continuing   Zonnepanelen Leuven

Eastojamson

Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks   Spouwisolatie

Eastojamson

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful.   Zonnepanelen installateur Leuven

Eastojamson

Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.   Muurisolatie

Eastojamson

I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..   Zonnepanelen

Eastojamson

I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them.   Spouwmuur isoleren

Eastojamson

You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!!   Zonnepanelen kopen

Eastojamson

I have read your article; it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.   Muur isoleren

Eastojamson

There's no doubt i would fully rate it after i read what is the idea about this article. You did a nice job..   Zonnepanelen installateur

Eastojamson

I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up..   Buitenmuurisolatie

Eastojamson

It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content.   Zonnepanelen Antwerpen
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.179 seconds with 22 queries.