R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Policy [please read before posting]  (Read 6449 times)

George Massenburg

The Policy [please read before posting]
« on: September 25, 2004, 08:49:38 AM »

Before registering with PSW, and/or logging into this forum, please understand that it is the policy on this forum to restrict postings to those by users who are willing to use their full names and affiliations in public.  And when you register, you must provide your real e-mail address.  I need to know where to reach you.

It's possible that I might make an exception, but unless your name is Dr. Dre or Prince or Charo, I wouldn't count on it.  Any exception shall be judged solely by me; and don't begin to think that I will be in the least impressed by an argument (cold cash, maybe - just joking), and do NOT nag me for an exception.  Just email me your phone number and the number and contact at your management office to verify identity.

It is the policy of this board to embrace posts that are thoughtful, terse, witty and imaginative.  It is my hope that you stay on topic, although I understand that this is sometimes difficult.  

It is our policy to immediately delete posts that include ad hominem attacks or extraordinary hostility.  Please think about whose interestes your arguments serve before indulging in a screed or rant.

We are a world community, and you'd be well advised to view threads in that broader context.  I will undoubtedly have to travel there and I don't want to get those weird looks.

Finally, get some perspective.  Pro Audio is but one tiny cell of a fungus on a short hair of a flea on the pink part of a rather large elephant's ass meandering aimlessly through a huge foetid marsh somewhere on the surface of a tiny, insignificant planet lost in an infinite universe.  Don't take yourself too seriously.

George Massenburg

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 19 queries.