R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Petula Clark  (Read 18922 times)

compasspnt

Re: Petula Clark
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2007, 03:39:47 PM »

Well, the point got muted...

Mike Allgeier

« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2007, 03:46:43 PM »

I would like to thank everyone for all their comments about this subject, especially Peter and his encyclopedic knoweldge. I certainly didn't expect this little inquiry to take off the way it did, I simply heard a song from a wonderful artist and made a comment on it. But what I learned from these posts is simply incredible. Thank you all!

Mike

PS: I didn't mind the talk about BMWs at all. I read until I got bored (or lost) and then I moved on. I wouldn't want it occurring all the time but it didn't bother me.
The beauty of music is in hearing the note after the one before...

compasspnt

« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2007, 05:46:26 PM »

And if you ARE going to talk about something else, then BMW's ARE the thing to talk about!

I've now had eleven of them, and they were each one much loved.

maxdimario

« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2007, 07:33:08 PM »

I'm only on my second. I can't think of a better car, personally. With preventive maintainance they last forever, almost. I had an older jag 4 litre too. They break on purpose.

does Petula Clark drive BMW's, by the way?

i dig music

« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2007, 08:03:25 PM »

my wife was driving 745. beautiful car, but we punted on it once it was about to be out of warranty. i asked her if she wanted a 5 because i did not feel like paying for another 7, and the gas it ate. she had the option to get a 5 series but would not go down. go figure, for some reason she locked in to a scion xb as her choice.

also, i have a 1981 380sl sunday car which i store in the winter. it's beautiful, but i am considering a pre-owned z for the summer fun.  i miss the 7, but not my x5. i got a jeep 4wd. talk about a total lock down in the snow.
R. Steele
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 17 queries.