R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vintage Synths and Keys! Roland Jupiter, Arp Odyssey, Wulitzer, +moogerfooger -  (Read 2114 times)

fossiltooth

• Real Full Name: Justin Colletti

Hey all! My dear brother is selling some vintage synths and keyboards, so I told him I'd post them here. Pickup in NYC/Brooklyn is preferred. Of course, I can vouch for all of them.

Roland Jupiter 6 (JP-6) with Europa upgrade: $3200

Here's his description:
"-Clean and in excellent shape

-Recently tuned and serviced by NYC's high-end audio repair store "EARS".

-Includes "Europa" Midi Upgrade.

-A "one-of-a-kind" LFO 2 mod button installed at the MOOG factory by their chief engineer. (Please refer to the small red button above the pitch bend mod lever on the 3rd pic.)

This modification allows the player to have both LFO1 and LFO2 pressed at the same time, while freeing both hands to play the 6 poly keyboard. Otherwise, when "tweaking" LFO2 you must physically hold down the large white button, which only allows you tom play the keyboard with one hand. There is no other Jupiter 6 with this serious improvement in existence.

-This Jupiter 6 belonged to ZZ TOP, and I acquired it from their Roadie who toured with them and this keyboard in the 80's.

Cord Included. No Case, as I've never gigged with this."

Arp Oddessy with custom hard case - $1600

"-Currently going through annual tuning and maintenance at EARS music

-Excellent condition. As with most Arps the age, some slider caps are missing. Please see pictures."

Wurlitzer model 206 electric keyboard - $1150

-Very good cosmetic and working condition- tan with original legs.

-Modded for studio use: internal speakers are bypassed and high-output 1/4" installed for recording.

Moog Moogerfooger "Murf" pedal - $300

Like new, hardly used, includes adapter.

Email me at justin[dot]colletti[at]gmail[dot]com

Pictures are here: http://bit.ly/kKWtQh
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 22 queries.