R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Sans Amp bass driver.  (Read 11694 times)

kayagum

Re: Sans Amp bass driver.
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2005, 09:57:29 AM »

I think a critical component to add to most SansAmp products is a compressor. It fills out the response, and it adds a little extra "give" (like a spongier speaker response).

The compressor itself doesn't have to be fancy. I'm using a Maxon CP101 in front, and it sounds great with every SansAmp I have (original, TRI-AC, BassDriver). For clean sounds, it adds a little cushion so the input signal doesn't crap out the SansAmp original.

RolandK

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2005, 07:14:40 PM »

I got the BDDI pedal a month ago, definately a cool thing to have around. Works decent for scratch guitar tracks and distorted vocals too. I don't like the blend pot much past half way, seems to start coloring the tone in a bad way.
my band: Mission 5

adam_w

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2005, 09:52:32 AM »

Hey - and here I was thinking I was crazy..I've got both pedal BassDriver and bought the RBI rack unit as well after loving the pedal... and I second reluctantly liking the pedal better for some reason. That, bass with fresh strings into a good pre/comp and away you go..

I guess the good thing is I've got three of them now in total  just in case anything stops moving long enough to get a good samsamping !  Laughing
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.