R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: why didn't i know about this before.....  (Read 2671 times)

zetterstroem

Noting the music industry's complaints that illegal downloading means people are getting their music for free, he said, "Well, why not? It ain't worth nothing anyway." (b.dylan)

t(h)ik

Re: why didn't i know about this before.....
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 07:00:52 AM »

I am not sure but I think

http://www.davidcorn.com/

is right up your alley as well.

Good Luck

Tik
I used to be self effacing, but I couldn't even do that right....
www.pmtstudios.com

t(h)ik

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 09:13:22 AM »

Hey Z-man,

I would never view any of that stuff myself as I find it like talking to a city girl about splittin' a boar pelvis with your skinnin' knife.

OK I just tend to blather.

The Washington Post and Frontline vs. reality.

If you go anywhere in Denmark and buy sheetrock...hmm, wait...camera...

index.php/fa/1418/0/

I don't know what you call the building material in the photo (not the bricks...lol), I think the Brits call it gypsum board.

Anyway if you go down the street from your studio and get some of this shit, how many centimeters is it on center?

Why is that?

What does this have to do with one of the biggest facets of the current situation in Iraq?

But if you live in Washington and you are a reporter none of that shit may ever, ever matter.

Lemme nough

Your completely fukked up pal down south....

Tik

www.pmtstudios.com

zetterstroem

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 11:50:41 AM »

thanks for the link.....

it's called gips in danish.... and i comes in boards of 122x244cm....

what on earth has that got to do with anything????

(although it might be better than what they have in the bottom of their hummer's)

i think you're one of those guys who are dancing on the thin line between genius and insanity.... but i think you're more comfortable on the "insane" side  Very Happy

there might be a place for you in washington!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Noting the music industry's complaints that illegal downloading means people are getting their music for free, he said, "Well, why not? It ain't worth nothing anyway." (b.dylan)

t(h)ik

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2005, 02:06:36 PM »

Um,

I am pretty sure I have met a few genuises in my life and I can conclude that you'll have to lump me into the insane category.

I relish this forum however because there are so many floating about.

My point is (fukk now you've given me a complex)...my point..hmm..

What the fukk were we talking about...

Well, I went to the site you posted.  I glanced over the summary of "Rumsfeld's War".  Take a look at what the show entails.

Some "current and former" officers...think (I doubt it)

Demoralized... (hmmm) talk to some Nazi WWII vets about being demoralized.

The Army is broken...hmmm...when was it not broken..

They have no, and I stress, no idea what the fukk they are talking about.

I know it is not a statistic but I have met some reporters in my time.  I once met a wonderful little man from a Buffalo paper.  Upon visiting the frontlines he was shocked that there was Death and carnage.  When I pointed out that he was covering a war he suddenly had that look..."oh yeah"..LMAO...

I am sure there are many great reporters.  I have yet to meet one that wasn't a total idiot.  But calibrating their intellect against my own may not be a valid test since I have my moments as well.

My point is that I wish you would think this shtuff over a little more and not buy into the sophmoric infantile press bullshit.

And now....Gips!

122cm x244cm is 4 feet by 8 feet btw.

Why is that?

The Germans changed theirs...probably for national pride to 125cm x 3m.

But they are still 24" on center otherwise they would have made it 2m or 150cm.

Your plumbing fixtures are from American standards as well.

So my Danish,

Looking beyond Bush and what some Washington "insider" has to fume about:

Cold War ends...

Humanity advances?

Well....not quite.  We (the West) still fail to implement "The Plan" competently and peacefully.

But it is only a matter of time.

Interesting that you would call attention to Humvees.  That's a sensational comment.

A little less sensational is the the fact that Iraq is being rebuilt or built depending on your reference point.  By the same clan that brought you the 4x8 sheet of plywood that European retailers are so proud to sell.

Lemme nough

Your sappy and insane friend in the Fatherland.

Tik

www.pmtstudios.com

t(h)ik

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2005, 03:30:14 PM »

Z-man,

What's the skinny?
www.pmtstudios.com

zetterstroem

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2005, 03:31:56 PM »

skinny???

i'm fat!!  Laughing

zetterstroem

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2005, 03:47:57 PM »

sixtiksix wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 20:06

Um,

I am pretty sure I have met a few genuises in my life and I can conclude that you'll have to lump me into the insane category. you decide

Well, I went to the site you posted.  I glanced over the summary of "Rumsfeld's War".  Take a look at what the show entails.

Some "current and former" officers...think (I doubt it) that's actually what i like about that "show".... someone from "the system" critisizing "the system"

The Army is broken...hmmm...when was it not broken..agree

They have no, and I stress, no idea what the fukk they are talking about.who... the guys from the military??

I know it is not a statistic but I have met some reporters in my time.  I once met a wonderful little man from a Buffalo paper.  Upon visiting the frontlines he was shocked that there was Death and carnage.  When I pointed out that he was covering a war he suddenly had that look..."oh yeah"..LMAO... yeah... and the danish soldier going to yogaslavia complained about the lack of toilet paper!!!... seriously!!

I am sure there are many great reporters.  I have yet to meet one that wasn't a total idiot. that's your experience.... But calibrating their intellect against my own may not be a valid test since I have my moments as well. underneath all that pounding your chest you seem intelligent Smile

My point is that I wish you would think this shtuff over a little more and not buy into the sophmoric infantile press bullshit. i understand if you find michael moore infantile.... so do i at times.... a fat guy running around trying to make a joke out of everything....

And now....Gips!

Why is that?

The Germans changed theirs...probably for national pride to 125cm x 3m.talk about national pride...... mainly two countries uses the inch measurement... and resist to change... uk and us

Your plumbing fixtures are from American standards as well.i don't care about plumbing.... and i like alot of american stuff.... i'm writing this on an american computer..... (no it's not a dell)

So my Danish,ach mein bratwurst

Cold War ends...

Humanity advances?humanity never advances.... the u.s. is holding it down Smile

Well....not quite.  We (the West) still fail to implement "The Plan" competently and peacefully.

Interesting that you would call attention to Humvees.  That's a sensational comment.

A little less sensational is the the fact that Iraq is being rebuilt or built depending on your reference point.  By the same clan that brought you the 4x8 sheet of plywood that European retailers are so proud to sell.

Lemme nough

Tik

p.s. i hope it's not a gun in your picture... if you stay on psw long enough you could end up using it Smile

John Ivan

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2005, 04:01:29 PM »

sixtiksix wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 13:06

Um,

I am pretty sure I have met a few genuises in my life and I can conclude that you'll have to lump me into the insane category.

Some "current and former" officers...think (I doubt it)

The Army is broken...hmmm...when was it not broken..

They have no, and I stress, no idea what the fukk they are talking about.

I know it is not a statistic but I have met some reporters in my time.  I once met a wonderful little man from a Buffalo paper.  Upon visiting the frontlines he was shocked that there was Death and carnage.  When I pointed out that he was covering a war he suddenly had that look..."oh yeah"..LMAO...

I am sure there are many great reporters.  I have yet to meet one that wasn't a total idiot.  But calibrating their intellect against my own may not be a valid test since I have my moments as well.

My point is that I wish you would think this shtuff over a little more and not buy into the sophmoric infantile press bullshit.

And now....Gips!

Why is that?

The Germans changed theirs...probably for national pride to 125cm x 3m.

Your plumbing fixtures are from American standards as well.

So my Danish,

Cold War ends...

Humanity advances?

Lemme nough

Tik

Hi Tik,,

yup,, It's me ,your nutty pal from the rust belt :-}.

I love ya man. I think your funny,pretty darn smart and I can tell that your a nice guy.. This is no BS,From reading your stuff, I think you have a good heart.. I'm saying this cause it's true and I don't want you to think I'm just tryin' to bate you into some unwindable argument..

I think PBS does a better job than most everyone else trying to bring clarity to the biggest issues ,not only in the States but, They do a better job reporting world events than anyone else.

Another group I like to read is the christian Science Monitor. They do great reporting also..

I think there has been a tendency for folks to look at what used to be normal,moderate thinking and label it "Left wing liberalism". This is to bad but I do think it's true..

When it comes to American Broadcast news, I really don't like any of them much but, CNN does more "Reporting" than the other two big ones. Most folks think they are a left wing reporting agency. I just don't see this...

My two cents..

Hey, Do you ever see the name Greilick over there? We come from the black forest. Austrian is really my blood line but many of us ended up all over Germany..

We, {Rare Earth} are working on a new record and when its done, we will try to come see you folks over there and play some music.. This would be my first trip across the big pond and I'm pretty damn excited..

Ivan............

"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

t(h)ik

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2005, 04:19:14 PM »

Well Ivan if you do come over here you are welcome to stay here.  It's not much but it's centrally located....(everywhere in Europe is centrally located...lol) and it's free...

Z-man...

I think you missed my point probably because of my limitations in this, or any other for that matter, medium.

It was not a question of converting to the metric system.

Anywhom....take care and I hope your mixes are better than mine.

Loveya...

Tik.

P.S. Some former and current Army officers think...(I doubt it)

I meant....I doubt they think...it was a jab.

Lemme nough
www.pmtstudios.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 21 queries.