R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Open letter to a liberal (what is the other side really thinking)  (Read 7197 times)

t(h)ik

Re: Open letter to a liberal (what is the other side really thinking)
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2005, 05:27:18 PM »

Also,

You seem to be picking a rather small footprint from my posts to address....

Which could mean...

1. I am batting 95%...YES!!!!

2. You don't feel it's worth your time because I am so fukked up.

Which would beg the question why do it at all?

3. You are only interested in arguing and not discussing anything.

4. I am a right wing ignorant mother fukker

5. You are too busy with your studio to actually type more than three sentences at a time.

Lemme nough

I used to be self effacing, but I couldn't even do that right....
www.pmtstudios.com

zetterstroem

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2005, 05:34:58 PM »

why did you move???
Noting the music industry's complaints that illegal downloading means people are getting their music for free, he said, "Well, why not? It ain't worth nothing anyway." (b.dylan)

henchman

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2005, 05:42:00 PM »

sixtiksix wrote on Sat, 02 July 2005 22:37

I don't think the main reason for going into Iraq was because of links to 9-11.  I think it was to prevent another one.  Obviously based on some really lame information.  But this is what I mean about not looking at history.

Except your hero Bush lied about the reason, and has gievn up trying  to catch the perosn responsible

Quote:

It's OK with you that many corrupt governments were going around the sanctions with no end in site?

It's OK with you that Israel and the rest of the area including Saudi, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE are affected by this...how do I mean affected.  Instabiltiy in the region, paying cash to suicide bombers etc...

It's OK that U.S. troops are out in the desert for ten years and U.S. pilots get shot at constantly while a dictator lives in palace and the people starve and are attacked?

All the other points you listed are still happening on a daily basis

The only thing that has changed since Bush started this illegal little war, is that now American soldies are getting killed everyday, and it's costing the US Billiosn of dollars.

Quote:

We used to have guys running for president that actually accomplished something in their lives and were natural leaders.

And neither apply to Bush

So, why aren't you living in this bastion of freedom you talk about?

JackJohnston

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2005, 05:44:01 PM »

Quote:

Absolutely agree, and I believe that is what is happening. The benefit of the information age is that it is all there to analyze and loud doesn't mean correct. If one tenth of what I read here were true it would be time to overthrow the whole shithouse.

I don't get this from some crackpot online politics forum. This is from the Former Czar of counter-terrorism of the White House, as well as from the former Director of the NSC and the Senior Director of counter terrorism for the NSC.

They wrote books, you should read them.

Jack

henchman

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2005, 06:02:41 PM »

BTW, sixtiksix, the US is getting short on cannon fodder for the war.
Why don't you show how much you believe in the cause by signing up?

Don't worry about how old you are. they're so desparate, they'll take anyone.

t(h)ik

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2005, 06:03:01 PM »

zetterstroem wrote on Sun, 03 July 2005 23:34

why did you move???
I didn't move...I stayed...

man...

take it easy...

fukk...lmao...

I love Europe. I love the States too...and I like being treated like royalty.  I get treated very special here in the Fatherland.

I mean my life has been one big pleasure cruise as far as people that I have met...and this forum is another great example.

I made some friends while I was here and could not bear to leave them.  So it's strictly personal.  And everyday I stay here I learn more about both cultures.  

What does this have to do with taking issue with people and their views about my country on the internet?

If I challenge someone to think and they prove me wrong....then I learn...or if not maybe they think...how does this make me a IMF?

btw that's what all the bands and my friends think of me as well. They call me the Right Wing IMF, but they love it because fascism is so "in" here....I meet all my customers and friends at the Right Wing IMF meetings....

www.pmtstudios.com

t(h)ik

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2005, 06:13:39 PM »

henchman wrote on Mon, 04 July 2005 00:02

BTW, sixtiksix, the US is getting short on cannon fodder for the war.
Why don't you show how much you believe in the cause by signing up?

Don't worry about how old you are. they're so desparate, they'll take anyone.

Hmm, good point.

You are really getting down to the nitty gritty now.

I mean if someone talks that much shit they should back it up by going to Kuwait and then up the Tigris and over to Baghdaddy....

Lemme nough...

www.pmtstudios.com

t(h)ik

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2005, 06:19:49 PM »

JackJohnston wrote on Sun, 03 July 2005 23:44

Quote:

Absolutely agree, and I believe that is what is happening. The benefit of the information age is that it is all there to analyze and loud doesn't mean correct. If one tenth of what I read here were true it would be time to overthrow the whole shithouse.

I don't get this from some crackpot online politics forum. This is from the Former Czar of counter-terrorism of the White House, as well as from the former Director of the NSC and the Senior Director of counter terrorism for the NSC.

Jack

Sorry did not mean to imply that you did.

I have a Rommel biography and one on Africa up next between this fukken forum and my studio...

But I am not taking issue with anything you are saying am I?

Sorry I have to reinforce the left wall right now...lmao...
www.pmtstudios.com

t(h)ik

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2005, 06:26:41 PM »

henchman wrote on Sun, 03 July 2005 23:42

sixtiksix wrote on Sat, 02 July 2005 22:37

I don't think the main reason for going into Iraq was because of links to 9-11.  I think it was to prevent another one.  Obviously based on some really lame information.  But this is what I mean about not looking at history.

Except your hero Bush lied about the reason, and has gievn up trying  to catch the perosn responsible

So you would say that we are not looking for those who are responsible...interesting...I guess the special forces guys who died yesterday in Afghanistan were on R&R?

Bush lied....hmmm...don't know about that one still..nice for a fresh perspective though...no sense getting in a rut...

What makes you think he is my hero?

My heroes are Jimi Hendrix and Colin Powell (both airborne btw)

Hmmm most of my other heroes are people I have known personally as I am sure yours are too....

All the other points you listed are still happening on a daily basis

The only thing that has changed since Bush started this illegal little war, is that now American soldies are getting killed everyday, and it's costing the US Billiosn of dollars.

The only thing that has changed...hmmm....don't see it that way.  Guess I am brainwashed...

And neither apply to Bush

Was that my point?  

Are you reading the same thread?

www.pmtstudios.com

henchman

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2005, 06:40:09 PM »

sixtiksix wrote on Sun, 03 July 2005 15:26

Bush lied....hmmm...don't know about that one still..nice for a fresh perspective though...no sense getting in a rut...

Really? Do you choose to ignore facts when they don't fit your opinion?

Also, explain. You stayed?

You either moved there or you are german. Which is it?

t(h)ik

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2005, 06:55:33 PM »

henchman wrote on Mon, 04 July 2005 00:40

sixtiksix wrote on Sun, 03 July 2005 15:26

Really? Do you choose to ignore facts when they don't fit your opinion?

Also, explain. You stayed?

You either moved there or you are german. Which is it?

German? well, you're obviously not reading the thread hench. Or you don't have time to take in what I wrote and only want to argue.

And by rut I mean, you say he lied.  And I don't think the proof is there.

I think it is clear that it was a blunder.

And since I don't think he is even qualified to be there I am not suprised....it doesn't mean I have to buy into sensationalist propaganda without a shred of evidence.

Lot's of good men died at Point du Hoc.  THERE WERE NO GUNS THERE!!!!

Does that mean Roosevelt lied?

The WTC was totally destroyed because our Intel was asleep at the switch, instead of waking up we continued in our arrogance and blew the WMD thing as well.

By lying I assume you mean he knew there were no weapons in say February?

I guess everyone in the government was in on it to?  All our boys dressed in Chem gear in 90 degree heat....

That's what I mean by a rut...there's no evidence he lied?

Do you think he would still be here?

Face it...you're stating a cynical argument of epic proportion.

It means Colin Powell willfully lied to the U.N.

It means all the top generals and naturally everyone involved in our government lied....

Furthermore it's a juvenile argument that presupposes that the president gets an idea and acts unilaterally like Hitler....without the knowledge or support of the congress, that none of the Generals who went in on the ground or the air had access to the "real" intelligence

Why did the congressman apologize to president Bush in tears last week after making statement comparing Gitmo to a gulag?

Lemme nough
www.pmtstudios.com

zetterstroem

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2005, 07:57:05 PM »

ok.... so if you're not german...... then you're american??

why did you move.... and why are you avoiding a straight answer ??
Noting the music industry's complaints that illegal downloading means people are getting their music for free, he said, "Well, why not? It ain't worth nothing anyway." (b.dylan)

t(h)ik

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2005, 07:59:31 PM »

JackJohnston wrote on Sun, 03 July 2005 23:44

Quote:

Jack

OK man, Richard Clark...He was at the top of the food chain in the intelligence chain when 9-11 happened.  And in his book he blamed Bush.  That's cool.  He's probably right but that's quite a lot of arrogance to be cashing in when he fukken blew the biggest intel scoop of his lifetime.

Am I close?

Lemme nough

www.pmtstudios.com

t(h)ik

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2005, 08:09:59 PM »

zetterstroem wrote on Mon, 04 July 2005 01:57

ok.... so if you're not german...... then you're american??

why did you move.... and why are you avoiding a straight answer ??

First off what are you doing up this late?

Secondly I am not avoiding a straight answer...

WTF we have been in communication over two threads now where I have repeatedly said "my country" or words to that effect...

Frankly, I don't understand the logic.  If you have a studio in Denmark and Henchie has a studio in Canada and we all have an opinion, what difference does it make where my home of record is or why I came here...WTF?

Am I missing something?

Henchman also challenged me to "suit up for the game".  The guy knows nothing about me.   It is nice to be called a ignorant mother fukker and have your countrymen that step forward to serve called cannon fodder....nice...

Sorry the answer was not direct enough for you.  I didn't know that I was under an obligation to explain my status to another American in Canada or an S-3 hater from Scandanavia...I know about him because I read his posts.  He doesn't have time to read mine but wants to know all about me. I read your posts too....you keep stressing HiFi speakers in your threads...and you also make good points about foregoing subjectivity....and you have a kick ass studio...I consider a lot of the things you post.

Lemme nough

Tik

www.pmtstudios.com

henchman

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2005, 08:40:12 PM »

sixtiksix wrote on Sun, 03 July 2005 15:55

The WTC was totally destroyed because our Intel was asleep at the switch, instead of waking up we continued in our arrogance and blew the WMD thing as well.

By lying I assume you mean he knew there were no weapons in say February?

He and everyoen else knew there were noWMD and that he was of little threath.
Read the "Downign st. memo" to get a little insight.

I'll even provide the link.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article8709.htm
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 19 queries.