R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: he's coming!  (Read 3039 times)

zetterstroem

he's coming!
« on: June 30, 2005, 03:48:50 AM »

he's coming...... the greatest liar on earth..... the greatest threat to world peace....

yes it's george w.

he's coming to my country...... but most of us don't want him here..... Mad

i will join alot of other people and go tell him to go home.....

just to clear things up..... we have nothing against americans.... we have something against your government...... it's totally irresponsible!

sorry..... i just had to let it out..... i just feel that the more i learn about american politics the angrier i get..... (and actually politics in general)

aaarrrggghhh!!
Noting the music industry's complaints that illegal downloading means people are getting their music for free, he said, "Well, why not? It ain't worth nothing anyway." (b.dylan)

George_

Re: he's coming!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 05:08:48 AM »

Tikk where are ya.. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
"BORN A ROCKER, DIE A ROCKER"

George Necola

arconaut

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 09:45:42 AM »

Please don't tell W to go home, we don't want him back.
You Are Number Six

t(h)ik

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 01:20:12 PM »

zetterstroem wrote on Thu, 30 June 2005 09:48

sorry..... i just had to let it out..... i just feel that the more i learn about american politics the angrier i get..... (and actually politics in general)

aaarrrggghhh!!

Welcome to the club man.

But don't forget it isn't just the government it's the American people.  Don't ever seperate the two because we are the government and it is up to us to live with it or change it.

More Americans voted against Bush than (guessing) six times the population of Denmark...

As you probably know, I am one of the idiots duped into believing the Texas lay-about is right on just about every thing he stands for.

Please include me and a huge number of Europeans in your critcisms of America.

Denmark has troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

But for some reason you get on the net and bash my country.

Don't you kinda think that is odd?

Why aren't you posting loud rhetoric about what a bunch of liars and criminals the Danes are?

Could you please answer that?

The only reason I post is because I would like to give you the courtesy of the opposite point of view.

I am what you profess to despise.

I think the U.S. is doing a great job and so does most of Europe or I guess they would do something other than support us.

Fact: You guys trade with us.  You not your government.  The private citizens of Europe.

Fact: You willingly house our troops.

Fact: You love me as a dumb ass hick from America...c'mon...I love you too.

Fact: The majority of Euros backed us against Saddam...some ran off like rabbits but the jokes about tanks with six speeds in reverse weren't based on tenacity.

Fact: Bush is your boss...LMAO and you will do what he says...

Love yas (really)

Lemme nough

Tik

I used to be self effacing, but I couldn't even do that right....
www.pmtstudios.com

t(h)ik

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 01:25:05 PM »

noGearslut wrote on Thu, 30 June 2005 11:08

Tikk where are ya.. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Right here man...

Wondering what the Swiss plan is for stopping Iran from launching a  nuke at Israel and hitting Greece by mistake?

Other than keep the unclaimed criminal funds from those who perish.

Lemme nough

Lemme nough

Tik
www.pmtstudios.com

George_

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 03:14:51 PM »

did you heard of our nuclear weaponprogramm? no?

we plan to get a huge portion of atomicdestruction on them (not shure who is the bad.. so we bomb em all)..

then to be shure we succeed we drop a big bottle of napalm on the whole shit.

then we take worldleadership..

that's it.. ups, forgot to mentioned we get the oil first.. if they have some:...Smile

this answer was written in a bad mood, with no food at home and some sarcasm..Wink

but you should know me man now a little Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

the holy grail is always somewhere in between..

hei fuck, i have now an overpotion of "my dying bride" and I feel i can jump out that fukin window.. I will change sound now and smoke my cigarette..

to be honest... I love america now because of jimmy, jack and killing adolf..Smile

ayyyght..

George Necola

t(h)ik

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2005, 05:23:50 PM »

noGearslut wrote on Thu, 30 June 2005 21:14

did you heard of our nuclear weaponprogramm? no?

we plan to get a huge portion of atomicdestruction on them (not shure who is the bad.. so we bomb em all)..

then to be shure we succeed we drop a big bottle of napalm on the whole shit.

then we take worldleadership..

that's it.. ups, forgot to mentioned we get the oil first.. if they have some:...Smile

this answer was written in a bad mood, with no food at home and some sarcasm..Wink

but you should know me man now a little Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

the holy grail is always somewhere in between..

hei fuck, i have now an overpotion of "my dying bride" and I feel i can jump out that fukin window.. I will change sound now and smoke my cigarette..

to be honest... I love america now because of jimmy, jack and killing adolf..Smile

ayyyght..

Alright George....you keep mentioning oil.

I asked you before if Swiss cars run on sunflower seeds but you ignored me.

If you want to think for yourself instead of repeating sensationalist propaganda please humor me and answer the following:  

I know it's kinda long but so is reality....

Which countries are the leading producers of Oil?

Who (nation/s) developed the oil companies there?

What are the strategic alliances of these countries?

How does the Suez Canal stay open?

You're half Egyptian right?  Why do you keep U.S. forces in the Sinai?

What is Brightstar?  What is it's purpose?

What was the form of governance in all OPEC nations before and after oil?

Is the standard of living better now for OPEC nations or then.

Infant mortality rate?

Casualities from conflicts?

Average income?

Swimming pools per capita?

Pick your own measure...

How many OPEC nation children attend schools abroad and where?

How many foreign workers are employed by OPEC nations.

Who contributes the most money for non-OPEC Arab nation aide?

What is the amount of debt relief granted to Arab nations?

When the Swiss scream about oil after watching a Michael Moore film and then tank up their Euro-car, where did the oil come from?  (meaning who are they dealing with to get it?, US firms???)

Is hypocracy involed in these criticisms?

What is Denmark's voting record in the U.N. for resolutions concerning OPEC nations?

Are you serious about thinking for yourself?

Who are the bad guys in the oil game?

Who supplies arms to Arab nations for defensive strategies?

Who supplies arms to Arab nations for offensive strategies?

Are any of these questions common knowledge and common sense or is there an agenda here packed with lies?

What is the difference between a revolution and just fukking around?

Why don't Swiss women wear underwear?

To keep the flies off the cheese....

Lemme nough

Love ya

Tik
www.pmtstudios.com

zetterstroem

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2005, 05:28:15 PM »

sixtiksix wrote on Thu, 30 June 2005 19:20

zetterstroem wrote on Thu, 30 June 2005 09:48

aaarrrggghhh!!

Welcome to the club man.

But don't forget it isn't just the government it's the American people. if everyone had voted he wouldn't have had a chance Don't ever seperate the two because we are the government and it is up to us to live with it or change it. that requires the democracy to work.... and it doesn't..... neither in your country nor mine!

More Americans voted against Bush than (guessing) six times the population of Denmark... we're only six million

As you probably know, I am one of the idiots duped into believing the Texas lay-about is right on just about every thing he stands for. as obi-wan said... "who's the more foolish?.... the fool or the fool who follows him?

Denmark has troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. yes i know.... and our prime minister doesn't even have the excuse of being stupid

But for some reason you get on the net and bash my country. i can asure you i bash my own country more..... but denmark is not a superpower..... the us is

Don't you kinda think that is odd? no

Why aren't you posting loud rhetoric about what a bunch of liars and criminals the Danes are? ok.... our government are just as great liars as yours..... but we didn't start the war.....  

Could you please answer that? i think i did by now

The only reason I post is because I would like to give you the courtesy of the opposite point of view. thankyou.....a discussion needs two sides

I am what you profess to despise. the only thing i despise is lies

I think the U.S. is doing a great job and so does most of Europe or I guess they would do something other than support us. most of europe..... if you mean european governments you're right..... the european peolpe is getting pretty fed up with their governments and the us playing with the world like it's some sort of toy

Fact: You guys trade with us. i trade with american companies and people..... not your "system".... (although i know it's hard to seperate)  You not your government.  The private citizens of Europe.

Fact: You willingly house our troops. ....

Fact: You love me as a dumb ass hick from America...c'mon...I love you too. you should learn the true meaning of love.....

Fact: The majority of Euros backed us against Saddam... i'll say it again.... g o v e r n m e n t s....some ran off like rabbits but the jokes about tanks with six speeds in reverse weren't based on tenacity. i respect those who had the wisdow to run away ten times as much as those stupid enough to stay.... just because an inbred monkey with an iq of 85 told them to

Fact: Bush is your boss...the day hell freezes overLMAO and you will do what he says... now you're getting childish.... that's not like you

Love yas (really) respect you too

Lemme nough

Tik

Noting the music industry's complaints that illegal downloading means people are getting their music for free, he said, "Well, why not? It ain't worth nothing anyway." (b.dylan)

t(h)ik

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2005, 05:51:31 PM »

But don't forget it isn't just the government it's the American people. if everyone had voted he wouldn't have had a chance Don't ever seperate the two because we are the government and it is up to us to live with it or change it. that requires the democracy to work.... and it doesn't..... neither in your country nor mine!

If, very profound

More Americans voted against Bush than (guessing) six times the population of Denmark... we're only six million

Sorry eight times

As you probably know, I am one of the idiots duped into believing the Texas lay-about is right on just about every thing he stands for. as obi-wan said... "who's the more foolish?.... the fool or the fool who follows him?

No argument, I am trying to figure it out

Denmark has troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. yes i know.... and our prime minister doesn't even have the excuse of being stupid

That's the best you've got?

But for some reason you get on the net and bash my country. i can asure you i bash my own country more..... but denmark is not a superpower..... the us is

Um, sorry don't see a lot of anti Denmark threads on the old REP forum

Why aren't you posting loud rhetoric about what a bunch of liars and criminals the Danes are? ok.... our government are just as great liars as yours..... but we didn't start the war.....  

You didn't start the war....hmmm....let's just take a look at the old Denmark voting record...um....so sending troops is OK but only if they arrive fourteen days later....sorry brough where is the logic here?

No, sorry I don't think you have, you've only insulted my government and worked yourself into a corner

The only reason I post is because I would like to give you the courtesy of the opposite point of view. thankyou.....a discussion needs two sides

Never heard any lies, I think it was in contention the whole time, but I guess you Danes couldn't wait to go in either.  Thank you, you guys rock!!! Long live Denmark!!!

I think the U.S. is doing a great job and so does most of Europe or I guess they would do something other than support us. most of europe..... if you mean european governments you're right..Sorry really no offense meant but this is a cop out and a load of horseshit, the left is rapidly losing power in Europe, if this statement were true the anti-war guys would be staying in and this is not the case... the european peolpe is getting pretty fed up with their governments Yes you're right, you are in the middle of a conservative backlash and the us playing with the world like it's some sort of toy

Playing with the world...hmmm...yeah that's it and the people on the other side of the battle field...they're..what???  Our president...the lay-about...we're (you and me) behind him.  Not one soldier is there without your tax dollars.  Not one of them was forced to go.

Fact: You guys trade with us. i trade with american companies and people..... not your "system".... (although i know it's hard to seperate)  You not your government.  The private citizens of Europe.
The system is me and Tupac Shakur...wonder what he grossed off Euro-sales

Fact: You love me as a dumb ass hick from America...c'mon...I love you too. you should learn the true meaning of love.....
Love, maybe one definition would be willing to die for your freedom....got any others?

Fact: The majority of Euros backed us against Saddam... i'll say it again.... g o v e r n m e n t s....some ran off like rabbits but the jokes about tanks with six speeds in reverse weren't based on tenacity. i respect those who had the wisdow to run away ten times as much as those stupid enough to stay.... just because an inbred monkey with an iq of 85 told them to

You're right on this one, everyone who took part in deposing Saddam, including Denmark was under the spell of a monkey with no principles or ability to discern.  And those who are against fighting this particular tyranny are to be highly admired

Fact: Bush is your boss...the day hell freezes overLMAO and you will do what he says... now you're getting childish.... that's not like you

Childish? How dare you....Mr. Poopie Pants...

Lemme nough

Tik

[/quote][/quote]
www.pmtstudios.com

George_

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2005, 12:04:57 AM »

Tikk sorry, I have to stop here with my wisdom. I can't answer questions like: why does egypt keep troops in the sinai and stuff.. because I simply not know it. I also have very little idea about OPEC (yes, I heard the name..Smile ) and stuff..

hm, ok, what I found out so far is, that you have more chance to get president or governer in the U.S. if you are a great showman (Schwarzenegger f.exp.) and mr. bush is just a dumbass. hmm, maybe you had no choice? kerry was even worse? I don't know.. but maybe you had to choose between the bad and the worse?Smile

yes, I'm happy that I can tank my eurocar. But I don't like this blood for oil stories (even if switzerland is supporting that in anyway).

but the following question I can answer:
Quote:

Why don't Swiss women wear underwear?

Because it's not necessary! they have firm tits witch don't need to be covered by a bra and we have so much sex here, it's not any comfort for women to wear and take off, wear and take off, wear and take off.Smile *joking*

hei tikk, how the fukkkk do you know about this underwear thing`???!!!Smile

George Necola

t(h)ik

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2005, 12:23:20 AM »

Ah yes the underwear thing....

mmmmm....

Lemme nough

Tik
www.pmtstudios.com

zetterstroem

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2005, 04:04:59 AM »

sixtiksix wrote on Thu, 30 June 2005 23:51

If, very profound

Sorry eight times

No argument, I am trying to figure it out

That's the best you've got?

Um, sorry don't see a lot of anti Denmark threads on the old REP forum
i will try and change that.... i haven't written in the saloon that much

You didn't start the war....hmmm....let's just take a look at the old Denmark voting record...um....so sending troops is OK but only if they arrive fourteen days later....sorry brough where is the logic here?to clear things up and to repeat myself..... the danish people didn't vote for us to participate in your stupid war...... they elected our current government on the promise of lower taxes and less immigration.... the danish people would rather not wake up and smell the cooking...... and backed up by the facist (they don't call themselves that... i do)party of denmark they went to war

No, sorry I don't think you have, you've only insulted my government and worked yourself into a corner

Never heard any lies, every time you listen to george you're listening to lies.... i amazed that a man with your apparent iq can't see thatI think it was in contention the whole time, but I guess you Danes couldn't wait to go in either.  Thank you, you guys rock!!! Long live Denmark!!!bah....

I think the U.S. is doing a great job and so does most of Europe or I guess they would do something other than support us. most of europe..... if you mean european governments you're right..Sorry really no offense meant but this is a cop out and a load of horseshit, the left is rapidly losing power in Europe, if this statement were true the anti-war guys would be staying in and this is not the case... the european peolpe is getting pretty fed up with their governments Yes you're right, you are in the middle of a conservative backlash and the us playing with the world like it's some sort of toy

Playing with the world...hmmm...yeah that's it and the people on the other side of the battle field...they're..what??? reacting to your stupid politics..... as they said time and time again after 9/11 Our president...the lay-about...we're (you and me) behind him.  that's what you cannot get into your head..... we're not..... 60 people given power on false promises areNot one soldier is there without your tax dollars.yes.... my money! i'm furious  Not one of them was forced to go.
no they were manipulated..... with talk(fabricated lies) about wmd and stuff

The system is me and Tupac Shakur...wonder what he grossed off Euro-sales

Love, maybe one definition would be willing to die for your freedom....got any others?
you don't have freedom in the us... infact you have no clue what freedom is....... and that kind of "freedom" and "democracy" you're trying to shove down the throats of every nation so you can suck on their resources.......so what is it you're willing to die for?.... the freedom to earn money and spend them??

You're right on this one, everyone who took part in deposing Saddam, including Denmark was under the spell of a monkey with no principles or ability to discern. it's amazing isn't it? And those who are against fighting this particular tyranny are to be highly admired

Childish? How dare you....Mr. Poopie Pants...yeah.... takes one to know one Very Happy

Lemme nough

Tik

[/quote]
[/quote]

t(h)ik

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2005, 04:41:11 AM »

Well I guess we could run out of colors....

I think what I see is about 20% or so of Europeans that have a strong opinion about the war...that's cool...that blame everything on their government that was elected and tell me they are helpless to change it.

I would submit that the majority support it or don't give a shit and whoever runs Denmark would have to leave office if that were not true.

Everytime Bush is talking...hmmm...We'll never agree on that one.

For the record the Danish people did vote for the war....I was refering to the U.N. voting record. Afterall this is a international forum, so no need to repeat yourself I am attending to your argument and complaints with great attention and will forward anything I deem responsible to higher authorities....

So the Arabs were reacting to our policies when they blew up the Trade Center...hmmm...you're right!!!

The question is were they right?

I posed the questions to George about Arabs then and now and who is interacting with whom and why....but it seems to be easier to shoot from the hip...like a cowboy.

So which is George Bush?  Farbricating mastermind that lies and manipulates thousands without their knowledge into wars for profit -or- Monkey?

Confused by your argument.

I don't know about freedom.  More interesting rhetoric.
Perhaps you are right.

Let me take a shot.

Freedom: Gays, lesbians, pornos, women running companies, voting, total freedom of speech and assembly, dissent of my government, a right to trial by my peers, movement without permission from the government, hmm have to think about that one.

In Western Europe there is political censorship and censorship of song lyrics...I am talking about adults here.  You cannot buy or sing certain songs....I am not talking about the Nazi shit either.

I run a music studio here in Europe and would submit to you that if think the Europeans have more freedom than Americans just because you can show tits in public I would suggest you are smoking crack.  The government here is much more restrictive with my ability to make money to do things like....eat...

Keep Rockin'

To be continued...

Lemme nough

Tik
www.pmtstudios.com

t(h)ik

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2005, 04:46:41 AM »

One more thing on freedom.

I hate to use the trump card, but since you lectured me on not knowing the defintion of freedom, one thing is very clear. You would have never experienced freedom if it weren't for the fukked up U.S.

Sorry just reminding you before you spill wine on my carpet again.

Lemme nough

Tik
www.pmtstudios.com

George_

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2005, 05:07:26 AM »

Quote:

The government here is much more restrictive with my ability to make money to do things like....eat...

this is because you are in germany tikk;) they want foreigners let takeover her country "again";)

this is just the secret message from the governement:
"please go home".. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

maybe

George Necola
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 19 queries.