R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Getting the most out of your studio  (Read 2638 times)

t(h)ik

Getting the most out of your studio
« on: May 22, 2005, 03:31:07 AM »

Well,

I just said goodbye to Michael Wagener at the Mannheim train station.  He spent a week here at my studio as I opted for the "Ears for Hire" experience.

If any of you are just starting out or you are dying to get to the next level I could not imagine anything better than a world class engineer coming over to your studio and instilling a foundation and /or tweaking all the necessary refinements.

In my case I can justify the cost because even though my budget is extremely tight the knowledge and experience Michael is willing to share is more valuable(based on results in your mix) than a piece of gear in the same price range.

You really can't put a value on any famous producer coming into your studio and sharing his philosophy and technical know how.

One year ago I attended one of his workshops in Nashville at Wireworld Studios.  At that time I posted on Gearslutz that out of all the training and professional instruction I have ever received, the workshop at Wireworld was one of the most concise and effective training experiences I have ever participated in.

Michael has a genuine interest in answering your questions fully and is willing to take the time to mentor.  His generosity along with his peers here on this forum is a very unique and wonderful thing as I am sure most of the regulars know.

I highly recommend any form of instruction from Michael in either a workshop or "Ears for Hire" format.

Hope this wasn't too long

Love ya's

Lemme nough

Tik
I used to be self effacing, but I couldn't even do that right....
www.pmtstudios.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 18 queries.