R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Florida.. new gun-law!!:)  (Read 14818 times)

t(h)ik

Re: Florida.. new gun-law!!:)
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2005, 12:13:32 PM »

[quote title=Gearslutzer wrote on Wed, 18 May 2005 11:24]
Quote:

than we have to discuss about: why do you have gangs who brake in your house;) we dont even have gangs..

Then you won't mind if we look at some bank accounts  Very Happy

The Swiss shelter the biggest gangs.

Hey um,

You can buy a gun in Switzerland no problem...you don't have to be in the Army.

You can buy them here in the Fatherland as well.

I used to be self effacing, but I couldn't even do that right....
www.pmtstudios.com

Fibes

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2005, 02:02:06 PM »

As per gun ownership, when one works alone, at night in a bad neighborhood surrounded by 250,000 dollars+ worth of equipment one should feel comfort in knowing anyone who breaks down the door is gonna get a love letter.

I'm not about to shoot anyone, the gun has stayed in it's holster during two attempted car break ins at our shop and was only aimed at someone once during a rape attempt in broad daylight. i know of one person who is thankful for individual gun ownership and another who will trade the knife in for one so he can get his rocks off.

OTOH during an attempted carjacking I threw the car into reverse spun the wheel and threw a guy about 20 feet. Maybe you should take our cars away, they kill way too many people to be legal.

Wait a second, it's the dumbasses driving them. let's start having dumbass roundups where the police give us 50 dollars for every dumbass we turn in. Which one of you wants to be my first trade in?

BTW i'm still pissed at Demi Moore for giving the Desert Eagle a bad rap.
Fibes
-------------------------------------------------
"You can like it, or not like it."
The Studio

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewArtist ?id=155759887
http://cdbaby.com/cd/superhorse
http://cdbaby.com/cd/superhorse2

George_

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2005, 10:58:48 PM »

..stupid..

no more comments from me in this thread..  Rolling Eyes
Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
"BORN A ROCKER, DIE A ROCKER"

George Necola

t(h)ik

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2005, 01:21:49 AM »

You don't have to apologize for being stupid bro.

We understand.

Just try and do your best.

That's what life is about in the end.

Lemme nough

Tik
www.pmtstudios.com

danickstr

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2005, 07:32:55 PM »

no one was physically harmed during the making of this thread.  its opinions only.  all are welcome.  i dont like to see the lunatic fringe with guns either.  I just dont have the right to say that he doesn't deserve a gun and he does.  Too bad there can't be a psychiatric exam...well maybe there can be.  

if no one has guns, that would be great.  i support the concept 100%.  its just ridiculously hard to implement.  By being a better man we make the difference in gun control.  make getting guns as hard as getting a building permit.

or as chris rock said, charge 5k per bullet.  "what did that guy do? I dunno, but it must have been bad, cause he got 25 grand worth of bullets in him."
Nick Dellos - MCPE  

Food for thought for the future:              http://http://www.kurzweilai.net/" target="_blank">http://www.kurzweilai.net/www.physorg.com

George_

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2005, 12:31:19 AM »

If I can afford it, I would Kill YOU..Wink

yeah I like chris..
"BORN A ROCKER, DIE A ROCKER"

George Necola

danickstr

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2005, 09:49:37 AM »

lol Mad
Nick Dellos - MCPE  

Food for thought for the future:              http://http://www.kurzweilai.net/" target="_blank">http://www.kurzweilai.net/www.physorg.com

eligit

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2005, 08:55:37 AM »

if i have a bat or a car or a knife or some other object whose ONLY purpose is not killing another human (which is a handguns only purpose except threatening death) you have to REALLY want to kill someone to do it.  with a gun it is just that much easier.  not talking about accidents here...if i stab someone to death i have to really want to. you are covered in their blood most likely.  with a gun you can kill someone from 30-50 feet with a twitch of your finger no prob.

as far as cars being equivilent to guns that is totally ridiculous.  without your gun you can still get to work. also cars are almost never used to kill anyone on PURPOSE.  

i have lived with expensive gear in many "dangerous" urban environments for YEARS and never once did i feel i needed a gun.  i think most gun owners/enthusiasts get a mental charge out of having a deadly weapon around and the practicality is minimal.  a feeling (illusion) of control and power and toughness is what you get.

not saying they should ban all guns tomorrow, just giving another perspective.  don't shoot, i'm just the guitar player!!

Fibes

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2005, 08:36:24 PM »

eligit wrote on Sat, 21 May 2005 08:55

as far as cars being equivilent to guns that is totally ridiculous.  without your gun you can still get to work. also cars are almost never used to kill anyone on PURPOSE.  

Funny, you missed my point entirely, as soon as the moron trade in program starts consider yourself redeemable. heh heh.

It's not the pilot it's the plane.

In a perfect world there wouldn't be any guns, prolly no fucking either and we'd go out on saturday nights and beat the fuck out of people with rocks. Guns aren't the problem and unfortunately the solutions to the problem are very unpopular, would take years and don't get special interest money.

Have a wonderful post breakfast moment before lunch.
Fibes
-------------------------------------------------
"You can like it, or not like it."
The Studio

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewArtist ?id=155759887
http://cdbaby.com/cd/superhorse
http://cdbaby.com/cd/superhorse2

ted nightshade

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2005, 08:53:54 PM »

If I had a gun, I would kill myself (or fuck myself up badly in the attempt) and I might well kill my wife too.

So, I don't have a gun.

It just takes one second of lunacy to do something irrevocable with a gun. I have way more than one second of lunacy!
Ted Nightshade aka Cowan

There's a sex industry too.
Or maybe you prefer home cookin'?

eligit

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2005, 10:39:45 PM »

ted nightshade wrote on Sat, 28 May 2005 01:53

If I had a gun, I would kill myself (or fuck myself up badly in the attempt) and I might well kill my wife too.

So, I don't have a gun.

It just takes one second of lunacy to do something irrevocable with a gun. I have way more than one second of lunacy!

that's what i was saying.  one second of lunacy w/ a bat or knife?  probably you won't kill anyone (might take as long as a minute).

one split second of lunacy w/ a handgun?  you can easily kill someone.

obviously gun control is not going to save humanity from itself but guns sure make killin extra easy...

ted nightshade

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2005, 10:57:06 PM »

eligit wrote on Fri, 27 May 2005 19:39

ted nightshade wrote on Sat, 28 May 2005 01:53

So, I don't have a gun.

that's what i was saying.  one second of lunacy w/ a bat or knife?  probably you won't kill anyone (might take as long as a minute).

one split second of lunacy w/ a handgun?  you can easily kill someone.

obviously gun control is not going to save humanity from itself but guns sure make killin extra easy...

Yeah, that's EXACTLY it. Also, things that seem worse to me than killing, like blowing people's faces off and leaving them with brain damage and crippled and all that.

Judging from driving around on the roads a bit, there's more than enough one seconds of lunacy to go around!

And you know, when a bullet misses it's target, it doesn't just drop harmlessly to the ground. I'm amazed the police use handguns in densely populated cities- and when I see an uzi in an airport, I really have to wonder...
Ted Nightshade aka Cowan

There's a sex industry too.
Or maybe you prefer home cookin'?

Jonas as

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2005, 05:49:34 PM »

I'm so sorry to hear that you americans live in such a unfree, barbaric, retro-cowboy-society, that you actually need to worry that someone might show up on your doorstep with a gun and shoot "Me And My Family" (I don't give a shit about the rest of the world.)

In my country, no one, I repeat, no one owns a gun.
It's something that belongs to war.
Which we by the way doesn't usually start very often either.

The police doesn't carry guns, when needed, they've got to be picked up at the station.
After a record shattering 10 people in total where killed with guns last year, a politician suggested the police should carry guns.

The police themselves feared this would lead to more crimminals having guns, and therefore they said NO.
1 person was shot by the police........in the last three years.

One policeman was shot last year, the first since 1972.

oh, and btw.
-we're richer than you(Even tough we pay three times more than you for gas.)
-we live longer than you
-we're better educated than you
-College is free, you qualify by actual talent.
-healthcare is free
-Every child has the right, if it want to, to learn to play an instrument.
-We have no white trash christian right wing movement.

for the sake of balance, We haven't produced a Charlie Parker or a Johnny Cash yet.

We are not a large country, about the population of a large american city.

still....

Why are you still discussing if people should be allowed to have guns?
Your answer is above.

The only function of guns is firing projectiles which are not very healthy for human bodies...
Why bother??

On vacation in South Africa, I was once 0,3 seconds from being hit by a bullet, it was a bullet that had gone astray. My only thought was "oh! that was an actual shot! let's hope that won't happen again."
Laughing  Laughing

tomrogers

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2005, 01:13:16 AM »

bora wrote on Tue, 31 May 2005 17:49

oh, and btw.
-we're richer than you(Even tough we pay three times more than you for gas.)
-we live longer than you
-we're better educated than you
-College is free, you qualify by actual talent.
-healthcare is free
-Every child has the right, if it want to, to learn to play an instrument.
-We have no white trash christian right wing movement.

for the sake of balance, We haven't produced a Charlie Parker or a Johnny Cash yet.

Oh don't be so modest:

Let's see, Europe has produced

Communism
Nazism
Fascism
Lenin
Hitler
Stalin
Mussollini
Milosevic
Franco
King Leopold
Napoleon
Colonialism
WW 1 - 10 million dead
WW 2 - 40 million dead
(How many foreign war graves in the United States & Canada?)
The Holocaust
The Reign Of Terror
The Crusades
The Inquisition
African Slavery
Berlin Wall
Stasi & KGB
Poison Gas warfare
Balkan Ethnic Cleansing
IRA & ETA
Gulags ( real ones )

Careful where you toss those stones; I think I hear glass breaking -

Extrapolate deaths from criminal activity over the time-frame you cited, in a similarly sized European population of approximately 300 million people, not your mini-country.
Don't forget to include the killings by paramilitary groups in Russia, Spain & Ireland, the Balkan civil war, the Italian Mafia, and Sweden's suicide rate.

Then we can talk about how friends should try to understand when the other one is struggling with a problem, but hasn't solved it yet, ok?

cheerio

t(h)ik

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2005, 03:38:20 AM »

HOLY SHIT BORA!!!!

What a can of worms.
Living over here in "Europe" it is painfully obvious that people are people.

And statistics don't mean much in the end.

Do you really think the Euro ding dongs are better educated than the goofy Yanks?

At what?  Filling out immigration forms? LMAO....

I think I would trade not knowing a few capital cities in Eurasia for knowing that checkered green pants and a orange striped shirt do not match.

I would definitely take a zero on a chemistry exam and know that for my personal eternity I would take a shower at least weekly.

But where the Americans shine is in pragmatism.  That is why they are changing the World while most (not all) of "Europe" sits on it's fat sissy ass and fingers itself.

Many Euro-twits that are condemned to the urban setting DO NOT know North from South.  They are amazed when young lesser educated Americans can point toward locations that come up in conversation.

But I have to say that when it comes to being clueless the Europeans have it in spades.  Now that the wall has come down and all our Eastern bros are stumbling about along with every other type from elsewhere, a common answer given by "Europeans" to the question, "Well, Thomas why did they beat your ass?" is "I don't know".

Now that's not very educated...

Love ya

Tik

P.S.

Bora, since you don't state your little country I assume when you go to the store you purchase either French or Italian products, so you may need to throw your lot in with them when you start bringing politics into it.  Or if you are from "you know where" you had an American queen so you better realize that the broads around there must have been substandard....

Also on your comment about American ding dongs not caring about the rest of the world....congratulations on bagging Milosevic!  Your country must be very proud.

lemme nough

www.pmtstudios.com
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 19 queries.