R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Praise be to Mercenary  (Read 2252 times)

springman

Praise be to Mercenary
« on: February 10, 2005, 01:44:28 AM »

I had a great experience with Mercenary Audio last week that I wanted to post.  About a year ago I bought a pair of Adam S3-A's from them, which have seen nearly constant 7 day a week use since then.  The other day,a mysterious crackle developed in one of the tweeters, ( I couldn't point to a catastrophic moment when it happened) and I called them about it.  Without any hesitation, Jay at Mercenary sent me a new tweeter that came the next day, I put it in, and the speakers work fine.  I sent the defective tweeter back the next day.  End of story.

This is the kind of service that is so rare these days, and I appreciate Fletcher and the staff at Mercenary for making it happen.

I contrast this with the fact that Digidesign won't even talk to me about my Mix3 PT system, let alone  sell me a replacement part, should something go wrong with a system that was state of the art for them less than 3 years ago....

Thanks y'all

Eric Kilburn
Wellspring Sound

t(h)ik

Re: Praise be to Mercenary
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2005, 11:23:12 AM »

Yep,

That's the store I am loyal to and know and love.  Adam is that responsive over here as well.

What I love about Mercenary is that they walk the walk....

Sorry, but I took Michael Wageners training seminar and read every gear pimp sermon and e-mail from Fletcher and read...well almost every thread here...and...

My life is fukken perfect...

Except I had to sell my scoot to make the studio happen....

But then there's always Mercenary to fill that need as well... Cool

Lemme nough
I used to be self effacing, but I couldn't even do that right....
www.pmtstudios.com

pan60

Re: Praise be to Mercenary
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 09:01:45 AM »

bumer on selling the scoot.
Confused
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 20 queries.