R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm so glad we had this time together....  (Read 33339 times)

Fletcher

I'm so glad we had this time together....
« on: April 01, 2005, 06:20:10 AM »

So... here we are on April 1st... where are we going to go from here?

First, I'm happy to be the first to inform that Mr. Manning will be joining Mssr's Hogarth, Rose and Wagener in "Whatever Works" [a forum by, for, and about the engineering trade/craft] so we shant lack for Mr. Manning's humor, knowledge and wonderful ability to tell a great story!! [BTW, Terry... I hope you've been copying down these posts.... I know I'll buy the book when it comes out!!!]

So... what's next?

I thought a 'diary' might be fun!

"Bitchslap" is still in retirement so how about a diary from a "real" record?

Chris Walla, guitarist / producer / engineer from "DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE" will be sharing with us the "day to day" [or two or three days to two or three days] grind in the making of their impending Atlantic release titled "Plans"

"Plans" is the band's 5th album... Chris is at the helm and has agreed to jot down the "day to day" and chronicle them here.

We will hopefully have everything moved and up and running by like Monday April 4th so keep an eye peeled.

Peace.

CN Fletcher

mwagener wrote on Sat, 11 September 2004 14:33
We are selling emotions, there are no emotions in a grid

"Recording engineers are an arrogant bunch.  
If you've spent most of your life with a few thousand dollars worth of musicians in the studio, making a decision every second and a half... and you and  they are going to have to live with it for the rest of your lives, you'll get pretty arrogant too.  It takes a certain amount of balls to do that... something around three"
Malcolm Chisholm

bblackwood

Re: I'm so glad we had this time together....
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 02:24:18 PM »

Thank you all. As of today, Terry is on board full time and can be found in the Whatever Works forum.
Brad Blackwood
euphonic masters
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 16 queries.