R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zoolander and his mullet want to mix your record!  (Read 41789 times)

zboy2854

Re: Zoolander and his mullet want to mix your record!
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2005, 04:53:21 PM »

JJ, the fact that you hang with Jason Falkner means I must now hate you, you lucky bastard.  If there were any justice in this world HE would be a massive star and John Mayer would be just another overly sensitive obscure singer/songwriter.

Has Jason shared any details of his recording sessions with Paul McCartney?  If ever there was a musician born to play with Paul, Jason's it!

J.J. Blair

Re: Zoolander and his mullet want to mix your record!
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2005, 07:39:38 PM »

Well, Jason did the Paul sessions with James Gadson on drums.  Cool, eh?

I will tell you one thing about those session, Jason has fucking balls.  Not only did he give Paul copies of his Bedtime With the Beatles CDs, he sat there and listened to them with Paul.  Mac sent him a letter telling him how much he enjoys the records, even.  

And yes, I agree.  If there were any justice, Jason would get at least as much if not more recognition than John Mayer, Let alone Jon Brion.  I think that while Jon is a better multi-instrumentalist, Jason is a far better songwriter and producer (and he doesn't take five years to make a record).
studio info

They say the heart of Rock & Roll is still beating, which is amazing if you consider all the blow it's done over the years.

"The Internet enables pompous blowhards to interact with other pompous blowhards in a big circle jerk of pomposity." - Bill Maher

"The negative aspects of this business, not only will continue to prevail, but will continue to accelerate in madness. Conditions aren't going to get better, because the economics of rock and roll are getting closer and closer to the economics of Big Business America." - Bill Graham
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 20 queries.