R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: replacement knobs for Series 80?  (Read 1517 times)

J.J. Blair

replacement knobs for Series 80?
« on: March 01, 2005, 06:31:00 AM »

I'm putting a box together and I would like to use these knobs or similar, colored aluminum knobs.  Does anybody know where to get them?
studio info

They say the heart of Rock & Roll is still beating, which is amazing if you consider all the blow it's done over the years.

"The Internet enables pompous blowhards to interact with other pompous blowhards in a big circle jerk of pomposity." - Bill Maher

"The negative aspects of this business, not only will continue to prevail, but will continue to accelerate in madness. Conditions aren't going to get better, because the economics of rock and roll are getting closer and closer to the economics of Big Business America." - Bill Graham

JGreenslade

Re: replacement knobs for Series 80?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 07:28:07 AM »

First port of call would be this company: http://www.tryaudio.co.uk/

Second chance would be to contact the effervescent John Oram, who still makes the knobs for his lines. I regularly see rows of the red and black knobs for Oram at the anodising firm my company uses, I could always pinch a handful next time I'm over there :in jest:

Say what you want about Oram, but he uses a darn good anodiser :)

Justin
Audio is a vocational affliction

"there is no "homeopathic" effect in bits and bytes." - HansP

J.J. Blair

Re: replacement knobs for Series 80?
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 08:10:32 AM »

Thanks, Justin!  They have a bunch in stock.
studio info

They say the heart of Rock & Roll is still beating, which is amazing if you consider all the blow it's done over the years.

"The Internet enables pompous blowhards to interact with other pompous blowhards in a big circle jerk of pomposity." - Bill Maher

"The negative aspects of this business, not only will continue to prevail, but will continue to accelerate in madness. Conditions aren't going to get better, because the economics of rock and roll are getting closer and closer to the economics of Big Business America." - Bill Graham
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 21 queries.