R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: I would love for Terry to have a spot permantly.  (Read 30857 times)

maxim

Re: I would love for Terry to have a spot permantly.
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2005, 03:11:14 PM »

never mind

you stopped in time

JackJohnston

« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2005, 12:53:31 PM »

This is the forum I always go to first. You're a great moderator. Of course everybody here in the REP is great, but your forum is just fantastic. And the crowd you bring to the forum, especially JJ, is really entertaining and insightful.

Thanks,

Jack

John Ivan

« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2005, 04:18:31 PM »

I've really enjoyed reading here. I think this is a great place to hang.

At one point, I got in a nasty tit for tat with a guy who is no longer here at REP and I found myself really being an idiot! Some might not have really forgiven me for being so out of hand but, I've learned my lesson. Life is to short and it's places like this that make it easy to be part of productive discussion and spirited debate that doesn't get personal.

I'm glad you're here Terry. Hope you can stay.
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

nobby

« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2005, 04:55:06 PM »

compasspnt wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 06:17

For my part, I am happy to continue this section of the Forum as long as the decision makers think it reasonable.  

I should think that Fletcher and Co. should by this point recognize that you're a box office draw and want you permanently on the marquee.

As far as I personally am concerned, your vast experience and most impressive discography, fascinating stories and anecdotes, wit and deskside manner all add up to one conclusion:

Permanent moderator status Cool

"Rock 'n' Roll, if it were a movie, would be Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom."

~ Slipperman

RIP Steve "Loudist" Gursky

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.