R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How are the ears & Do you enjoy music?  (Read 3669 times)

Radd 47

How are the ears & Do you enjoy music?
« on: March 01, 2005, 07:14:34 PM »

Hey Terry, how are the ears holding up? Any rolloff over the years? Does it really matter as far as doing your job?

And one other question: Being exposed to music all day and all night for all these years, can you still enjoy listening to music when your not working? If so, what kind of music do you listen to? Last CD you bought?

Thanks! And cool that this forum is continuing!!!

compasspnt

Re: How are the ears & Do you enjoy music?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 08:38:36 PM »

Hey Radd,

Thanks for the question.  Since you ask, I think my ears are just fine; I have never noticed any roll-off, or diminution of hearing ability (...sorry, I missed that last thing you said, can you repeat it a bit louder please?).  I do try to keep the monitor volume down to a reasonable level as much as is practicable.

As for listening to music, it is very sad that I, as probably do most of you, not often get to listen just for enjoyment.  But when I get the chance, my favourite two albums are Ella Fitzgerald singing Cole porter, and Sinatra's Wee Small Hours.  I also love Joao Carlos Martins playing the Bach Preludes and Fugues.  Of course, I also like a lot of different styles, rock, blues, Patsy Cline...  But I guess it's mostly just what I'm working on at any particular moment that I really "get to" enjoy!

Last CD I bought???  ....... Velvet Revolver.....how does that fit into the above?

Terry

vernier

Re: How are the ears & Do you enjoy music?
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 10:04:09 PM »

ahh .."Wee Small Hours" ..Capitol Melrose! ..love those albums. That, and "Swingin' Affair" are my faves.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 19 queries.