R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: STRANGE, OTHER-WORLDLY GEAR  (Read 60018 times)

Dave Peck

Re: STRANGE, OTHER-WORLDLY GEAR
« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2005, 09:16:06 PM »

[/quote]Extremely rare. Sylvia Massey has one. Check http://www.radiostarstudios.com/quote]

Whoa! If you click on the box for weird rare gear - the japanese tabletop guitar amp - The guitarist in the first band I was ever in had one of these damn things! It was 1973, I was thirteen & had just bought my first synth (an Arp Odyssey - I mowed a lot of lawns that summer to pay for it).

That guitar amp was horrible! Everybody in the band told the guitarist to get a better amp or the bass player was going to beat him up after school.

Steve G

Re: STRANGE, OTHER-WORLDLY GEAR
« Reply #91 on: March 21, 2005, 12:14:21 AM »

[quote title=David Kulka wrote on Mon, 07 March 2005 11:37]Has anyone used the Dynatron 255?  That's the rackmount version of the 250, supposedly with the same algorhythms, that was released a couple of years ago.  One curious thing is that it has no analog I/O, only AES.  I've never run into anyone who's used it, and have never seen one...

We had one of these on loan here at Capitol about a year or so ago.  It sounded ok, no comparison to our real EMT250's.  Problem is it has no analog I/O, just digital.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 21 queries.