R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: findip ma 103  (Read 5963 times)

aileka

findip ma 103
« on: January 29, 2005, 11:04:29 AM »

Hello Oliver,

I am new here. Just discovering the fabulous world of vintage audio. I just got a V-72 which improved tremendously on my very simple set (a digi002R). You mentioned reliable people to have them checked in Europe. I am in France. would it be possible to get the information? Thanks in advance.
I am also worried about 48 volts phantom. I use an external device for the mics (U-87, Km-84s, Schoeps) I don't want to burn the input transformer.
Last question.
Have you any info on the finnish mad findip Ma-103. I got a pair with the V72 and they have more gain. The sound seems less delicate, but nonetheless rather good. I would like to have more details on these units. They fit exactly to the size and the connection of the V72. They are solid state and were apparently designed to replace the V72 of the finnish broadcasting. Is this exact?
Thank you in advance and congratulation for the very quality of this forum. A pleasure to read and follow.
aileka

Oliver Archut

Re: findip ma 103
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2005, 01:52:15 PM »

Hello Aileka,

I have nearly all documentation, and specialty design info on all TAB-Tele-Siemens, and EMI/CLG but only know about the northern modules in Danner housings, no schematics, etc.
There are several references about Telefunken licensing some transistor designs to a company in Oslo, but no specifics. I will PM you some info or repair guys in europe...

Best regards
Oliver Archut
www.tab-funkenwerk.com

We are so advanced, that we can develop technology that can determine how much damage the earth has taken from the development of that technology.

aileka

Re: findip ma 103
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2005, 02:34:01 PM »

Oliver,

Thanks very much for such a fast answer. These "Danner" units don't have the manufacturing quality of the german ones. The Siemens V72 that I have is far better made. But the sound quality is quite good and they were less expensive than the 72.
Thank you again for a remarkable forum and superb information. Certainly hope you will keep on going.
aileka
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 17 queries.