R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Job Oppurtunities  (Read 2291 times)

MrLuc

Job Oppurtunities
« on: January 05, 2005, 01:02:59 AM »

Hey all...first off happy new years to everyone.  I'm graduating from college this year and I was just wondering how the job market is for electrical engineering for audio.   had been interning at a mastering studio in NYC for quite a bit...but I actually like the ee side of Music Tech more...any input would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!!

Level

Re: Job Oppurtunities
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2005, 04:09:15 AM »

Why don't you say, DAN, are you hiring???

Actually, to get something happening, just research all over. I have a buddy that is with NASA and can't find his ass with both hands, but he has the "right stuff".
http://balancedmastering.com

"Listen and Learn"
---Since 1975---

danlavry

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2005, 04:48:22 PM »

MrLuc wrote on Wed, 05 January 2005 06:02

Hey all...first off happy new years to everyone.  I'm graduating from college this year and I was just wondering how the job market is for electrical engineering for audio.   had been interning at a mastering studio in NYC for quite a bit...but I actually like the ee side of Music Tech more...any input would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!!

One place to look can be the IEEE web site (if you are a member). Of course they cover all of the electrical engineering areas but I believe you can do a search on "audio" to see what comes up.

Regards
Dan Lavry

MrLuc

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2005, 07:18:44 PM »

Thanks for the tip Dan...I've already found numerous positions on the IEEE site.  Thanks again!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.