R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sonic differences between old V72/V78 and the new ones.  (Read 6719 times)

Kevinc

Sonic differences between old V72/V78 and the new ones.
« on: January 14, 2005, 01:57:39 PM »

Hi Oliver !

Glad to see you here.

I was wondering if the newer TAB units were basically lower noise versions of the original or are there other sonic differences as well ?

I was also wondering how long it would be before the U73 compressor you have listed on your site will be available ?

- Kev

Oliver Archut

Re: Sonic differences between old V72/V78 and the new ones.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2005, 08:25:10 PM »

Hello Kevin,

the new TAB-Funkenwerk units are in production V72S units, with some upgrades and new enclosure, layout and circuit tree is taken from the historic units, we added a few more modern materials, etc. But overall x-formers are interchangeable with historic units....

Check out the pic of a black custom (we made six of them) unit, with Telefunken labeled Mullard EF86 tubes and a few minor changes...

The U73S is available since March 04, but after my surgery we stopped taking orders, due to the fact that the first 25 units sold in about two weeks.... They should be available again in March...

For more info on that please send me an e-mail.

Best regards,

Oliver....

Oliver Archut
www.tab-funkenwerk.com

We are so advanced, that we can develop technology that can determine how much damage the earth has taken from the development of that technology.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 21 queries.