R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: new V76  (Read 8030 times)

gevermil

new V76
« on: January 13, 2005, 12:43:01 AM »

hello  oliver
Is there a new V76 tab product on the table ?
How will it differ from the v78m , from what I have read the the v72 is clear,good low end , the V76 has a great low end and the V78m sits in the middle . WIll the new v76 be a reproduction of the original or be modernized version like the v78m .Or will it have characteristics that set it apart from anything .  I am extremely curious about your line of preamps and salute your bravery on moving to kansas .
I know your a busy man , so any response would be a treat
thank you.
gary

Oliver Archut

Re: new V76
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2005, 03:56:47 PM »

Hello Gevermil,

the new V76S is currently in production and like the new V72S an modern version of the historic design, all x-former are interchangeable with the vintage ones, the circuit is identical plus the different modern additions, like +48V, polarity, etc.
We also offer a new V76M version, for details you might want to talk to Fletcher around may..... Currently backordered...

Moving to Kansas was the best thing I did that far... It is great out here...

Best regards,

Oliver

Oliver Archut
www.tab-funkenwerk.com

We are so advanced, that we can develop technology that can determine how much damage the earth has taken from the development of that technology.

Radd 47

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2005, 04:16:23 PM »

Oliver, were you able to move your whole staff out there?

Was Washington making you mad with the rent increases and traffic?

Are there any good Wurst makers out there? Or did your doctor cut you off the Wurst?

Do you have a museum of all the different V modules?

What is your microphone collection like?

I can send you some smoked Paprika sausage from Ditmer's famous smokehouse.

Their motto: We make the "best wurst"!

Laughing

Oliver Archut

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2005, 11:58:35 PM »

Hello Radd47,

it is quite hard to describe why I moved out here, when I saw the listing for the school it felt quite right, that is the best way to put it, I already pointed to the LA times article that points a lot of problems for a small company in a big city.

The move took approx. half a year 4 28 foot truck roundtrips plus one 55 foot semi for all the machinery, etc. so everything came with me from Seattle to Gaylord...  Since then I finally could bring several old Telefunken and AEG made production machinery, that was sitting in germany rusting away, via sea way to Kansas. They are currently stripped apart and and waiting to be restored, I hope to implement them for the 2006 production year. It is quite nice 30ooo sqf that I can fill up with historic production machinery, to make all sorts of audio related stuff...

Wurst? Why do you ask?

I have several rooms full of old V/U tube and transistor modules still do not know what to do with them. Currently they litter my floors....

Best regards,

Oliver
Oliver Archut
www.tab-funkenwerk.com

We are so advanced, that we can develop technology that can determine how much damage the earth has taken from the development of that technology.

Mu-Mao

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2005, 08:38:56 PM »

Oliver Archut wrote on Fri, 14 January 2005 04:58

Hello Radd47,

I have several rooms full of old V/U tube and transistor modules still do not know what to do with them. Currently they litter my floors....

Best regards,

Oliver

| have room. Shall I  PM you my address?

Very Happy

Best,

David

Oliver Archut

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2005, 12:55:12 PM »

Hello David,

room is not an issue, I have 30k SQFT, but no time rebuilding  and setting them up...

Smile  
Oliver Archut
www.tab-funkenwerk.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 19 queries.