R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Native Instruments Hitler Humor  (Read 13013 times)

Les Ismore

Re: Native Instruments Hitler Humor
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2005, 03:19:48 PM »

GW Bush's grandfather and great grandfather were the finaciers of Hitlers Nazi party and financed their rise to power, and were instrumental in the begining of world war 2. THAT I find offensive. These are the people now in control of the US and soon the rest of the world.
They were finaly shut down in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy act. These are historical facts. Look it up.
If you want make a wave, make it about something that matters.
Pete Honychurch - Fluid Sound
http://www.myspace.com/PeteHonychurch

meverylame

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2005, 03:26:07 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You've got to be kidding!
This shit hysterical.

Fuck you EMTEC and Studer! Damn anti-semetic assholes.

Buy MCI and Quantegy! AMERICA!!!
Cheers!
Jason Kingsland

http://www.jasonruinsrecords.com

Seeker-Ian

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2005, 03:57:22 PM »

OMG!! get a LIFE!!

David Schober

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2005, 01:28:57 AM »

Les Ismore wrote on Tue, 22 February 2005 14:19

GW Bush's grandfather and great grandfather were the finaciers of Hitlers Nazi party and financed their rise to power, and were instrumental in the begining of world war 2. THAT I find offensive. These are the people now in control of the US and soon the rest of the world.
They were finaly shut down in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy act. These are historical facts. Look it up.

How about a little link to back that accusation up?  I didn't realize the Bush family was so wealthy they could finance an entire country.  Also, please share how W will control the entire world in the next few years.  Seems to me he's got enough opposition here already.  You must believe France, Germany, Russia and China are in on this plan too.

While you're at it, care to comment on the Kennedy family's support of Hitler?  Maybe Lindburgh as well?  

I guess Deutche Grammaphon and other classical labels need to clear their catalog of Richard Strauss...who was a supporter of the Third Reich all through the war.  How about starting a movement against Volkswagon & Porsche?  The Beetle was partly designed by Hitler along with Ferri Porsche.  While you're at it, how about Mercedes Benz too?  Der Furher rode in nothing else.  If you're going to castigate...at least be consistent.
David Schober

malice

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2005, 02:20:25 AM »

David Schober wrote on Sun, 27 February 2005 07:28

How about a little link to back that accusation up?  I didn't realize the Bush family was so wealthy they could finance an entire country.  Also, please share how W will control the entire world in the next few years.  Seems to me he's got enough opposition here already.  You must believe France, Germany, Russia and China are in on this plan too.

While you're at it, care to comment on the Kennedy family's support of Hitler?  Maybe Lindburgh as well?  

I guess Deutche Grammaphon and other classical labels need to clear their catalog of Richard Strauss...who was a supporter of the Third Reich all through the war.  How about starting a movement against Volkswagon & Porsche?  The Beetle was partly designed by Hitler along with Ferri Porsche.  While you're at it, how about Mercedes Benz too?  Der Furher rode in nothing else.  If you're going to castigate...at least be consistent.

http://www.nhgazette.com/cgi-bin/NHGstore.cgi?user_action=de tail&catalogno=NN_Bush_Nazi_2

http://www.nhgazette.com/cgi-bin/NHGstore.cgi?user_action=de tail&catalogno=NN_Bush_Nazi_Link

http://www.rense.com/general26/dutch.htm

http://www.tupbiosystems.com/articles/bush_nazi.html

http://www.serendipity.li/jsmill/bushnz1.htm

http://www.serendipity.li/jsmill/bushcrimefamily.htm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1312540,00.html

http://burningbush.twentythree.us/3.htm

http://www.commondreams.org/views03/1022-01.htm

http://watch.pair.com/reich.html

http://watch.pair.com/reich.html

http://www.oldamericancentury.org/bushco/bush_crime_family.h tm

http://www.independent-media.tv/item.cfm?fmedia_id=1080& fcategory_desc=Under%20Reported

http://www.freepress.org/dispatches/2004/display/135

http://www.spectrezine.org/resist/bush.htm

http://kevingossett.typepad.com/nogooddeed/2004/09/bush_fami lys_na.html

I could go on an on, but not without mentioning the only link in defense of Bush familly past:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article1051.htm

I don't know dude ...

You elected the guy...

Your pal

malice

malice

« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2005, 02:29:09 AM »

My favorite so far : this come from fox newz

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,100474,00.html

hmmmm ?????

malice

David Schober

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2005, 03:35:45 PM »

Howdy Malice,

Well I should have expected this kind of response.  Within the 17 links you gave, most of them linked to each other, and several of the rest were actually reports of the same source story, the NH Gazette story in link #1.

So while it might look like a lot of sources, you really only had about two or three.  For that matter most of the link are to far left leaning blogger-type sites.  

You doubt it?  Here's what one site, Spectazine said about itself:

"A spectre is haunting Europe...
....Welcome to Spectrezine
Spectrezine is a radical journal of the European Left, with a global perspective"

Commondreams.org describes itself in it's subtitle.  "Breaking News & Views for the Progressive Community."  (for those asleep in the last year or so, the word "progressive" has been co-opted for "liberal."  A term which apparently is politcal suicide these days.  Try to find one middle of the road columnist in that site.  Much less a conservative.  That's fair and balanced huh?  Even the Drudgereport does better than that.

Now about those links of yours...

The source story in the NH Gazette was written by a man named Buchanan who is  discussed in link #7.  The Guardian described him as a "muckraking reporter" suffering from manic depression.  Continuing on the Guaridan wrote, "when he found himself rebuffed in his initial efforts to interest the media, he responded with a series of threats against the journalists and media outlets that had spurned him..... Most seriously, he faced aggravated stalking charges in Miami, in connection with a man with whom he had fallen out over the best way to publicise his findings."

From what I can tell Buchanan is the primary torch bearer of this story carried though most of these sites.  Hardly a real journalist.  

Maybe you should have read those links you provided.  Here's a few quotes I found interesting:

"While there is no suggestion that Prescott Bush was sympathetic to the Nazi cause, the documents reveal that the firm he worked for, Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH), acted as a US base for the German industrialist, Fritz Thyssen, who helped finance Hitler in the 1930s before falling out with him at the end of the decade."

"Loftus stressed that what Prescott Bush was involved in was just what many other American and British businessmen were doing at the time.
"You can't blame Bush for what his grandfather did any more than you can blame Jack Kennedy for what his father did - bought Nazi stocks."
(By the way, I noticed you didn't comment on that)

Regarding the investigation into Bush's involvement with Thyssen:

"Prescott Bush acted quickly and openly on behalf of the firm, served well by a reputation that had never been compromised. He made available all records and all documents. Viewed six decades later in the era of serial corporate scandals and shattered careers, he received what can be viewed as the ultimate clean bill."

"The Anti-Defamation League in the US is supportive of Prescott Bush and the Bush family. In a statement last year they said that "rumours about the alleged Nazi 'ties' of the late Prescott Bush ... have circulated widely through the internet in recent years. These charges are untenable and politically motivated ... Prescott Bush was neither a Nazi nor a Nazi sympathiser."
This is despite the fact that the Jewish community still votes strongly Democratic.

"Fritz Thyssen was an early financial supporter of Hitler, whose Nazi party Thyssen believed was preferable to communism. The documents do not show any evidence Bush directly aided that effort. His position with Union Banking never was a political issue for Bush, who was elected to the Senate from Connecticut in 1952."

Suddenly your hardcore accusations don't carry as much weight.  Bear in mind, these are quotes from the very sites you listed.

While there are legitimate issues raised about these dealings, pre-war dealings with Germany and Japan got very sticky for many businesses.  Anyone who studied the 1930s knows that there was tremendous US investments in Germany after WWI.  And while hindsight is 20/20, read Manchester's book on Churchill, "The Last Lion" and you'll see how few really understood what Hitler was really about until the invasion of Poland.  Even after that many, Joe Kennedy in particular, still supported Hitler.  The fact that he was the Ambassador to Britian and held unauthorized meetings with Nazi party heads assuring them FDR would lose the 1940 election, particularly puts him in a much worse light than Bush.   (Joe's stated opinon was the Jews had "brought on themselves" whatever Hitler did to them)

Even still your original statement I'll quote:

GW Bush's grandfather and great grandfather were the finaciers of Hitlers Nazi party and financed their rise to power, and were instrumental in the begining of world war 2. .

Taking the worst possible scenario against the reputation of Bush, all of the links you provided prove your statement to be wrong.  Thyssen was the financier of Hitler.  Bush financed nothing.  He was only one of seven directors of one of only one of Thyssens' banks.  Bush's stake, only one share, compared to almost 4000 of another director demonstrates his small role in the bank.  And beyond that, the assests of the bank were worth only a few million or so.  (so states your links) Hardly a serious role in the rearming of Germany.  Don't fogret that Bush son, George, while he could have opted out, instead of enrolling into his first year at Yale, enrolled in the Navy and flew in the Pacific.  He just as easily could have been serving in Europe.  Do you really think his Dad would be trying to help the enemy his own son was fighting?

Doesn't the fact that over 50 years later no serious journalist has pursued this hit you with a little reality?  There's no story there.  Even Dan Rather didn't go down this route....despite his new standard for sources "fake, but accurate!"  

And your other quote:

These are the people now in control of the US and soon the rest of the world.

Still now answer about how W will manage this?

And even still....beyond all that....even if Bush's ancestors were guilty...SO WHAT?  It staggers the mind that one will judge a man for the actions of something that occurred before he was born.  It's not just un-American.  It's not befitting ANY civilized country.  If you believe this to be true and find Bush guilty, how then do we deal with the Germans?  Or ever make progress toward peace?

This kind of idiocy is why Jews and Arabs, Irish Protestant and Catholics, Sudanese Musilms & Christians (as well as those in the Balkans) are still fighting each other.  Your accusations promote that kind of bad thinking and are the bad fruit of policial correctness we've had to endure for these many years.

You don't like Bush?  Fine.  Deal with him why don't you?  I'll make my last line your last one...too bad you don't understand it.

"If you want make a wave, make it about something that matters."

Sorry for being so long-winded.
David Schober

malice

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2005, 01:16:18 AM »

David Schober wrote on Sun, 27 February 2005 21:35

Howdy Malice,

Well I should have expected this kind of response.  Within the 17 links you gave, most of them linked to each other, and several of the rest were actually reports of the same source story, the NH Gazette story in link #1.

Ok, let's get on with this:

Let's start with the source. I did have read some of these you know. The source seems to be from declassified national archive and not the NH Gazette. What I mean by that is that there is little official disclaimer from the Bush family or the US gvt about this issue, or maybe I have missed the obvious through my research. If so, I would love you to find a link.

You mean that internet can give you evidence of anything ?
Yes you are probably right, and I'll be damn if I can't find a lunatic claiming that GW is found of little boys if I google long enough. But I was in fact reacting to your response to Les Ismore when you asked him to show a link to backup his claim. I founded amusing that I could find hundreds of them in one clic (not 17), it's GOT to be related to some kinda truth don't you think ? I mean, I found hundreds backing it up and none disclaiming it ...

Quote:

Now about those links of yours...

The source story in the NH Gazette was written by a man named Buchanan who is  discussed in link #7.  The Guardian described him as a "muckraking reporter" suffering from manic depression.  Continuing on the Guaridan wrote, "when he found himself rebuffed in his initial efforts to interest the media, he responded with a series of threats against the journalists and media outlets that had spurned him..... Most seriously, he faced aggravated stalking charges in Miami, in connection with a man with whom he had fallen out over the best way to publicise his findings."

From what I can tell Buchanan is the primary torch bearer of this story carried though most of these sites.  Hardly a real journalist.

Well, again, how come that no reaction is disclaiming this story. Is this gazette a real or a fake Newspaper, and if it is real, how come that a "writer" can say things without backing them up ? How come that the guy was not sued and the NH Gazette forced to withdraw the article ?

Quote:

"While there is no suggestion that Prescott Bush was sympathetic to the Nazi cause, the documents reveal that the firm he worked for, Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH), acted as a US base for the German industrialist, Fritz Thyssen, who helped finance Hitler in the 1930s before falling out with him at the end of the decade."

"Loftus stressed that what Prescott Bush was involved in was just what many other American and British businessmen were doing at the time.
"You can't blame Bush for what his grandfather did any more than you can blame Jack Kennedy for what his father did - bought Nazi stocks."
(By the way, I noticed you didn't comment on that)

Regarding the investigation into Bush's involvement with Thyssen:

"Prescott Bush acted quickly and openly on behalf of the firm, served well by a reputation that had never been compromised. He made available all records and all documents. Viewed six decades later in the era of serial corporate scandals and shattered careers, he received what can be viewed as the ultimate clean bill."

"The Anti-Defamation League in the US is supportive of Prescott Bush and the Bush family. In a statement last year they said that "rumours about the alleged Nazi 'ties' of the late Prescott Bush ... have circulated widely through the internet in recent years. These charges are untenable and politically motivated ... Prescott Bush was neither a Nazi nor a Nazi sympathiser."
This is despite the fact that the Jewish community still votes strongly Democratic.

"Fritz Thyssen was an early financial supporter of Hitler, whose Nazi party Thyssen believed was preferable to communism. The documents do not show any evidence Bush directly aided that effort. His position with Union Banking never was a political issue for Bush, who was elected to the Senate from Connecticut in 1952."

Suddenly your hardcore accusations don't carry as much weight.  Bear in mind, these are quotes from the very sites you listed.

I haven't made hardcore accusations, I provided links to back up Les Ismore.

I never said Bush was a Nazi, I only agree with the fact that he was part of a bunch of business men that made money with the wrong guys. I mean, they did business with them when Hitler was in charge. Of course he was not alone, and I know damn well that Joe Kennedy had dirty hands as well. That is not my point.

My point was that what Les Ismore said is true

Wether you should let a man whose father or grand father did business with the enemy being a president is something irrelevant in this very thread, but something you had to answer while voting. I'm not a US citizen, it is YOUR problem.

I hope you do not misread me and make mistake about my point

malice

JGreenslade

« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2005, 01:56:00 PM »

Written by Tik:
Quote:

There is a difference between joking about Hitler and being a fukked up kunt.

Can I use that as my signature?

BTW, where does Mel Brooks fit into this debate?

Justin
Audio is a vocational affliction

"there is no "homeopathic" effect in bits and bytes." - HansP

stevieeastend

« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2005, 02:06:04 AM »

I guess right between John Wayne and Rammstein...

cheers
steveeastend

t(h)ik

« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2005, 03:25:11 AM »

LMFAO...

Justin..

I would be honored

Lemme nough

I used to be self effacing, but I couldn't even do that right....
www.pmtstudios.com

henchman

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2005, 12:14:32 AM »

David Schober wrote on Sun, 27 February 2005 01:28

Also, please share how W will control the entire world in the next few years.  Seems to me he's got enough opposition here already.

Yes, well this is one thing that we can pretty much be sure of that won't happen.

The way Bush is going, America will be bankrupt, and far from the superpower it hoped to be.

The economy isn't really getting better, inflation and unemployment and the deficit are up. And there's this moneypit of a war that is causing the US to hemmorhage money like a leaky waterpipe.

t(h)ik

« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2005, 12:42:32 AM »

Yep you're right, that's the end of America....and not a moment too soon....whew
www.pmtstudios.com

max cooper

« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2005, 08:32:15 PM »

Hey, sixtiksix, is the photo of John Banner on your avatar a response to this thread, or was it there long before?  

I guess it's common knowledge that (big time conductor) Otto Klemperer's son was Werner Klemperer who starred in Hogan's Heroes as Col. Klink along with John Banner.  I guess the story is that Pop Klemperer was none too pleased about son's portrayal of a Col. at a German prison camp in WWII.  

I always liked the show, though.  It was one of my mid-seventies after school faves, second only to Star Trek (not currently a Trekkie, though.)  In hindsight, doesn't it seem amazing that that show originally aired just two decades after the war?

Hogan's Heroes reminds me of kiddie porn, though (if that doesn't mean anything, look up Bob Crane's Bio.)  Gee, now I'm offended.
I'm infinitely baffled.

t(h)ik

« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2005, 02:42:46 PM »

Um,

You've got issues   Smile

Thank you for inquiring...lol...

Actually it is the perfect avatar for me because I am such a clueless bastard and I currently reside in the Fatherland.

But my Avatar is of Sgt. Schultz, not John Banner.

Banner was smart enough to take a powder (like Einstein) before the holocaust (since he went to church on Saturday) and went to Hollywood and cashed in!

As for Bobby boy, he definitely got what he deserved.

LeBeau (sp?) was (is?) a concentration camp survivor.

And to answer your question, it is my original avatar....I am not the type of person that goes changing his avatar to cater to the latest thread or fad....

Until they give me the fukken boot in the ass it will be Sgt Schultz....UP THE IRONS!

Lemme nough

TIK

www.pmtstudios.com
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 20 queries.