R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Human failings, Gov't, and Religion (was 'client unhappy...')  (Read 7551 times)

t(h)ik

Re: Human failings, Gov't, and Religion (was 'client unhappy...')
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2004, 08:28:15 AM »

Hey Peter, bro.....

If everyone conducted themselves like they do within the confines of this post, the avarice of man and other maladies of character could quite possibly be diminished to the point of not needing smart bombs anymore.....until then...

I know your entire deluge into the "Go Sox" thing was richly coated in irony and sarcasm, as I thought initially was your faith; sorry for the blasphemy earlier.

I would just like to inform the Sox are the world champions because when it comes to sports (like most of the time, I know there are exceptions) the Gringos or Yanks or eve-ill capitalist pig Americans totally kick fukken ass!    So there is no need for some ding dong from Manchester to try and catch a ball (baseball or otherwise)just to be the subject of public ridicule for the rest on his tenure on Earth if only to correct hyperbolic anomalies in American sporting venacular.....

Your agent in Germany....

P.S. I am just an atheist for myself,  I would never try to convince a bro that there is no god.  What the hell do I know? See you at the Rapture (I'm the one across the way on the downward escalator....)

TIK

I used to be self effacing, but I couldn't even do that right....
www.pmtstudios.com

PP

Re: Human failings, Gov't, and Religion (was 'client unhappy...')
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2004, 10:57:06 AM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.