R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: How Ohio was Won  (Read 26264 times)

malice

Re: How Ohio was Won
« Reply #120 on: November 11, 2004, 05:17:31 AM »

http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/

http://www.tallahassee.com/mld/tallahassee/news/politics/418 6725.htm

government, associated press, Washington post...

You can denied evidences, but I might argue that your press sucks donkeyballs then

In the first link, there's a lot to read and sometimes inbetween the lines, but it's all there buddy

Weither you can or cannot stand the obvious is beyond me, but these are official documents worth examining.

happy reading

and I'll enjoy meeting you as well, TIK Wink

cheers

malice

t(h)ik

« Reply #121 on: November 11, 2004, 07:27:02 AM »

Thanx for the link...

I already read the Tallahasse article...

I will definitely take my time on the George Washingotn University site..  

Right now I am up to my ass in work and really enjoyed spending my time here the last few days.  I learned a lot...

I can almost guarantee that the GWU propaganda is hogwash as well, but I will take a look when I get some down time...

Thank you for taking the time...

Your friend and member of non-nerve gas selling nations....

TIK

I used to be self effacing, but I couldn't even do that right....
www.pmtstudios.com

t(h)ik

« Reply #122 on: November 11, 2004, 07:41:39 AM »

Ah shit man I need to get to work but I just looked at the first document...Document 21...

What the fukk does that prove?

It's fukken blank....lmao...

With Reagan's signature...

Fukk man I am ready to join the resistance with that kind of evidence....

I will read through the rest of it before it hits the recycle bin, but not today....Dude, if they had real evidence there would be no need for all the verbage....they would just come out with it and BAM! the shit would hit the fan...but they don't have anything.....it's all bullshit!

If anyone had evidence I would be outside the whitehouse as soon as I could get a flight.....I wouldn't be alone....

It's not true.....

But I am willing to research it just because of the seriousness of the accusation....

The problem with people like Limbaugh and National Public Radio and people who say "REAGAN SELLS NERVE GAS" is that when they get busted and totally stuffed and shut the fukk down....there they are the next week trying to pedal their bullshit....

They have no shame....

Please don't buy into it...

Working harder than my European peers....I wish...not on this forum for a while.....TIK
www.pmtstudios.com

Geetar

« Reply #123 on: November 11, 2004, 12:31:26 PM »

sixtiksix wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 03:52

JLH,

Um, So you are saying Soviet domination was held at bay by their rationality?

TIK

Subtle reading of what I wrote.  Too subtle to be understood, to quote Shakespeare.

No, that's not what I said. Read it again. Think about it.Don't say "Um" -  it interrupts the thought processes. You added the word "domination". That's the problem with reading and then injecting your own take on something into someone else's words.

Let's look at what I wrote.

"limiting factor of rationality that kept the Russians at bay."

What does that mean? Simply that these guys are madder than a hatful of frogs, whereas the Soviets figured that if they nuked us, we'd do the same back; and since they had families and children like us, and were human beings with lives like us, they weren't prepared to fight to the last man standing. Domination is not what results from killing all your enemies AND all your own countrymen too.

That puts them in a different camp from what we're facing now.

As for Khrushchov, if you'd spent as long trying to understand his life and times (the times and the place being the key here) you'd see that the "thug" grew and changed over his life. He started as Stalin's henchman, and yet he spent the second half of his life exposing the crimes of his former boss. He paved the way for Gorbachev's reforms, understanding that the USSR didn't have a viable answer to the vibrant capitalist economies of the West. He was bitterly regretful of his lack of education and the fact that this disabled him in both his decision-making and his attempts to engage with the West in progressive dialogue. Could you have changed as much as he did, given the times and the place? Well, could you?

And what do you really know about the Soviet Union that you didn't get from an American textbook?
Elliott at:
SoManyGuitars L.L.C.

t(h)ik

« Reply #124 on: November 11, 2004, 02:16:19 PM »

Well officially I'm not here anymore, since we're comparing a Mesa Boogie to an Engl...

I wish I were as educated as you are....

Yeah a textbook that's it....nothing more....

In fact I'll be honest, my opinions are just what somebody told me one day....

Good of you to level the field...

UM

UM

UM

Your right, let's all have a sensing session about a murderous dictator....

I wish I had the courage to change as well....

So at least you would agree that it is a waste of finger activity at this point...since I trashed all your points and you are now resorting to more insults and condescension...

Later...

Really this time...

TIK

www.pmtstudios.com

Geetar

« Reply #125 on: November 11, 2004, 02:20:30 PM »

Whatever.

It's a shame, since you've demonstrated that you are capable of reason when you want to. I will not waste any more time on you.
Elliott at:
SoManyGuitars L.L.C.

Gideon

« Reply #126 on: November 11, 2004, 04:57:47 PM »

Gideon Egger
May Ying Music, Inc.
Hell's Kitchen NYC

I put 4 compressors in series and i got more Milk and Cream and Thick sound out of the audio but why?

-Walters

t(h)ik

« Reply #127 on: November 11, 2004, 06:35:32 PM »

www.pmtstudios.com

t(h)ik

« Reply #128 on: November 11, 2004, 06:42:19 PM »

I think most of the frustration caused on the net is caused by the fact that every single word can be nitpicked and.....

I live in Europe and am used to every crazy political bent....

Sarcasm just goes over better in person when you can convey nonverbally that you are concerned with even the most preposterous opinions because we are all here to learn...

I am genuinely sorry if I offended you...

I was too short in the last post....

But it's just because you are such a dumb ass....

joking...

see if it wasn't for the internet that would be when I lifted the bier glass to ya....

Love yas....

TIK

Really leaving the thread now....

honest...

Auf Wiedersehen....

www.pmtstudios.com

mmazurek

« Reply #129 on: November 12, 2004, 08:07:43 AM »

Yeah, but what did you think about the two amps?

Metal I assume?

Mics, preamps, pictures maybe?

Soundclips even???

t(h)ik

« Reply #130 on: November 12, 2004, 09:06:17 AM »

index.php/fa/368/0/

It was pretty cool really so we compared the Marshall SLX, the ENGL Powerball, The Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier and the Randall RM 100...

The axe wielder and I pretty much agreed on everything:

Firstly a few statements so you know the context:

I feel that most people when they hear new amps compare to Marshall...maybe not studio pros but the general musician population....

For a great Marshall tone, which I feel is the best, you need....Jimi, Slash, Zack or an un-named talent like we have all met, and that person has to be one with the amp....meaning put the fukken time in...

The tests we did were all looking for a Death Metal sound and my bro from London is flying in today and we will test Blues and Rock tonight...

I can only afford one of the amps I already own the SLX

Let me say right off the ENGL was the winner.

The ability of the studio owner (me) to dial in any required sound for a novice player became immediately obvious....

The natural distortion on this amp fukken kills!

The sound could be a little darker for DM but that may be a matter of spending more time with it....

The Mesa Boogie is a fukken Monster!  HUGE BALLS!  It's also twice the price of the ENGL here in the fatherland...it also sounds like a fukken Marshall, I mean to say you need a real guitarist with an interest in sound to make it kill, and you can do that with a Marshall anyway....for like half the money....

The Randall is very interesting,  if you don't know already they have these removable modules for the RM4 and the RM100 that supposedly emulate many classic standards....

OK I am a dumbass and a drummer on top of that but I can hear the solid state output amp on the final stage of all the modules and I FUKKEN HATE IT!!!! But, I think that this system is a very good studio tool and final determinations should be made over more than just two nights....if you pick up the RM4 for five bills and some change I guess you can't go wrong....

So again this is from a studio perpspective and not a guitar player's....the ENGL beats the Mesa in ease of use and beats the Randall because the ENGL sounds fukken fantastic....

Hope this helps....

Would appreciate any tips....

Guitars used for testing included ESP, Gibson, and Fender....

Love Yas...

TIK
www.pmtstudios.com

lucey

« Reply #131 on: November 12, 2004, 02:14:44 PM »

But have you heard the Maven Peel Ganesha ???

Brian Lucey
Magic Garden Mastering

"the economy is a wholly owned subsidiary of the ecology" - unknown

Gideon

« Reply #132 on: November 12, 2004, 03:08:18 PM »

Ganesha
index.php/fa/369/0/
Gideon Egger
May Ying Music, Inc.
Hell's Kitchen NYC

I put 4 compressors in series and i got more Milk and Cream and Thick sound out of the audio but why?

-Walters

t(h)ik

« Reply #133 on: November 12, 2004, 07:25:10 PM »

I met a chick named Ganesha....

We slept together on our first date...

When I woke up she was gone, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and noticed that I had a red dot painted on my head....

FUKK

But when I scratched it off I won a free slurpy....

Love Yas...

TIK \m/
www.pmtstudios.com

t(h)ik

« Reply #134 on: November 14, 2004, 03:35:33 PM »

Malice....

What up man....so my bro from England is playing around with Reason software right now even though I always try to talk him out of it....so while he is fukken around I read some of the links you provided...

I have to say that reassured me instead of alarming me....

Bro, all the letters from the State Department constantly reiterate US policy on CW...they continually reference how they are concerned about his use of these weapons....

There is absolutely no evidence of US involvement.  There is nothing but a constant theme of everything counter to the accusation that we supplied Saddam with slime.....

Hey man, this is where you say "Goddamnit TIK you're so right, I didn't really take that into account.  I live in France and got caught up in the whole Bush hating thing, thank you for caring enough to straighten me out....merci...."

OK man, my pleasure, I hope you don't think I am being rude I just want everyone to be on the same sheet of music....

(grin)

With Love and Admiration...

TIK
www.pmtstudios.com
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.