R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Why wouldn't you want to talk about your product in a public forum?  (Read 5670 times)

bblackwood

Re: Why wouldn't you want to talk about your product in a public forum?
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2004, 10:37:25 PM »

Bear wrote on Mon, 27 December 2004 17:42

I don't know the mod's motivations.  I don't really give a rat's ass.  If I don't have good info on a product, I don't buy it, and I'll move on to an alternate product where good info has been made available, one way or another.

Tell you what - don't buy it, whatever it is. Obviously the mod in question doesn't care, so stop wasting bandwidth.

You can add useful info to the conversations or you can go away...

Bear wrote in his original post

Not saying anymore.

Definitely a good idea.
Brad Blackwood
euphonic masters

lucey

Re: Why wouldn't you want to talk about your product in a public forum?
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2004, 11:35:15 PM »

Bear wrote on Mon, 27 December 2004 18:42

If anyone wants to crucify me further for reiterating the element of commerce, fine.  Talk to some of the mods sometime about why they left another recording forum site.  Yes, we are all being purely altruistic here.  Who wants to sing a round of "Kumbaya"?  Damn commies.

Bear

You're not being crucified ... you're logic is being criticized.  Nothing personal in that.  

If you want info ... go to a website on gear.  If you have questions .. submit them to the appropriate place on line.   How are you not seeing the logic?

And it's not "altruism" to separate commerce from moderation .... it's discipline.

Why bother posting with this?  Are you so commercially myopic and self hating that you cannot accept someone successful and principled enough to not whore themselves everywhere they speak on the web?  Yikes!
Brian Lucey
Magic Garden Mastering

"the economy is a wholly owned subsidiary of the ecology" - unknown
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.