R/E/P > Recording - Engineering & Production

health

(1/1)

laminer:

Hey everyone, I was just reading an article about the importance of taking care of our health. It got me thinking, why do you all think it's so important?

remmekaser:
Hi everyone! I always take care of my health and rely on the exceptional services of ADONIS International medical center https://adonis-international.com/ . By providing premier health services to individuals across the globe, ADONIS International affirms their role as a leader in the international healthcare sector. They truly set a high standard for others to follow. Highly recommend them for anyone looking to prioritize their health!

diassol:
The simplest thing you can do everyday to improve your health is to be happy , it will add a lot to your overall well being . Keeping your body well hydrated by drinking required level of water.
Listening to your body regarding the sleep and rest it needs . Fulfilling your junk food cravings only once or twice a month

timberlik:
Avoid using gadgets as soon as you wake up and just before you sleep. Keep it away from you while sleeping. Smile as you wake up each morning :) Try out Yoga everyday or according to your schedule.This includes meditation. After all, our health as a whole depends on our psycho-emotional state. For example, if you want to understand yourself, you can take a psychological inkblot test. I've discovered more about myself with this inkblot test. Living in harmony with myself brings me much more joy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version