R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Selling textbooks online  (Read 166 times)

gela2

• Real Full Name: gela
Selling textbooks online
« on: May 23, 2024, 01:05:24 PM »

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to sell some of my old textbooks from last semester. I've got a mix of subjects including biology, chemistry, and history. Has anyone had success with selling textbooks online? What platforms do you recommend? I’m hoping to get a decent return to help fund my next batch of books.

tom7654

• Real Full Name: Tom
Re: Selling textbooks online
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2024, 02:37:30 PM »

I've sold a few textbooks myself, and it's a great way to make some money back. One website I found really useful for textbook resale is BooksRun. They have a pretty straightforward process: you enter the ISBNs of your books, get instant quotes, and if you accept the offer, they provide a shipping label so you can send the books to them for free. Additionally, BooksRun offers competitive prices compared to other platforms, and the payment is quick. Another tip is to compare prices on multiple sites like Chegg, Amazon, and BookFinder to ensure you're getting the best deal. Also, consider selling locally through campus bulletin boards or Facebook groups for students at your university.

lenon

• Real Full Name: Evi
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2024, 06:24:25 AM »

Another tip is to sell your textbooks at the beginning of a new semester when demand is highest. Also, make sure your books are in good condition to get better prices.

marusya

• Real Full Name: marusevych titka
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2024, 09:38:00 AM »

Being a plus-size shopper, finding clothes that fit well can be a challenge. LookSize's virtual fitting room https://www.looksize.com/ has made it so much easier for me. The accuracy of the size recommendations means I can confidently order online without worrying about returns. It's a relief to have a tool that understands my unique measurements.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.173 seconds with 17 queries.