R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: need help racking Filtek modules!  (Read 1384 times)

TotalSonic

need help racking Filtek modules!
« on: September 25, 2004, 01:51:47 PM »

Greeting forumsters -
Just scored a pair of Filtek MKIII eq's for real cheap and I need to get these racked up.  Referrals to people doing good work located in NYC are most appreciated - although I'm certainly also willing to ship these out to someone out of town if I have to.  

Guess I could try and do it DIY as an option also - although I'm a little wary of doing as though I can solder  I certainly don't have experience in this area - but links to instructions for this are still appreciated too.

Please email me at "steve at totalsonicmedia dot com" (avoiding the spam bots here) with any info.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards,
Steve Berson

U1176

Re: need help racking Filtek modules!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2004, 03:33:57 PM »

A search on google for "Filtek MKIII" came up with these guys in Germany which sell and rack your particular EQ modules.
There are many outfits all over which specialize in boutique audio and racking modules at varying prices and quality, shop around.
I would much rather see you rack your own pair though.
Like here.

echorec

Re: need help racking Filtek modules!
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2004, 04:59:18 PM »

Yeah, if you can solder, have the pinout and the correct connector it is easy. These need only a simple 24VDC PSU. I racked a couple of Siemens W295b EQs and it was quite fun and simple. Did you buy the pair that was on ebay?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 18 queries.