R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oxford Reverb plug-in  (Read 1889 times)

Peter Simonsen

Oxford Reverb plug-in
« on: September 22, 2004, 01:53:09 PM »

http://www.psl-design.dk

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.>>Søren kirkegaard>
>>Its not a dream Peter is real<<

Michael Costa

Re: Oxford Reverb plug-in
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2004, 12:24:36 AM »

It's really good!  It's seriously up there with the best reverb plugs going around.  Cleverly, rather than making it Accel only, there's an Accel version AND an HD version.

I think its best asset is its inteface which easily and graphically allows the ER section to split off from the reverb tail section.  You can make really convincing small rooms with very little effort just by messing with the ER section with the reverb tail turned off.  Other reverbs might offer the same control of course, but I personally just found it really easy to get into because of the way its laid out - and the quality of the tails is top notch.

Peter Simonsen

Re: Oxford Reverb plug-in
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2004, 01:56:15 AM »

Michael,

Thanks for your reply. I did indeed miss the HD version !! I had gotten the understanding that it was Accel only.

The ER section you mention was the first thing about the Sony reverb that really was drawing my intension. I looks to me that Sony at least (saying this without having heard it)has been trying to expand the user control of the ER never ssen in plugin form before and therefore hopefully also the quality of the "sound" of the ER section.

Kind regards

Peter

http://www.psl-design.dk

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.>>Søren kirkegaard>
>>Its not a dream Peter is real<<
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.268 seconds with 20 queries.