R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: dave rat (i think) compression tutorials in videos and media section won't work  (Read 3212 times)

JAZZ DAD

sez streaming disabled...
anyone know where i could find them.  they were kinda helpful to me.

thanks
dwight

3d

Fletcher

I'll shoot a link to the "powers that be"... hopefully it'll get switched back on.  Do you have a link?
CN Fletcher

mwagener wrote on Sat, 11 September 2004 14:33
We are selling emotions, there are no emotions in a grid

"Recording engineers are an arrogant bunch
If you've spent most of your life with a few thousand dollars worth of musicians in the studio, making a decision every second and a half... and you and  they are going to have to live with it for the rest of your lives, you'll get pretty arrogant too.  It takes a certain amount of balls to do that... something around three"
Malcolm Chisholm

JAZZ DAD

hey fletcher, you have any luck? or know how i might get the compression series?

thanks again!

dwight
3d

Fletcher

I saw an email fly bye that said the guy that needed to look at this is on the road [or on vacation - or something like that] -- its on my list of stuff to piss and moan about next week... sorry for the delay.

Peace
CN Fletcher

If you've spent most of your life with a few thousand dollars worth of musicians in the studio, making a decision every second and a half... and you and  they are going to have to live with it for the rest of your lives, you'll get pretty arrogant too.  It takes a certain amount of balls to do that... something around three"
Malcolm Chisholm

JAZZ DAD

hey fletcher, any luck on this or know who i could bother about it? 
do you know the guy that did the vid and if so maybe how i could get in touch with him?

anyway, thanks for messing with it if you have time, here and there.

dwight

3d

Fletcher

Thanx for the reminder - this can be covered over "PM" [Private Message] as well as on the forum - just a bit of information as I get an email when there is a PM which can get a more immediate bit of action [I usually check the forum at least once a day - sometimes more, but often only once].

Neither here nor there -- I just sent an email to Guy & Ernie [the guys who take care of the technical stuff]... if its not fixed in the next day or so -- please feel free to PM me with your email address and I'll get all 3 of you in a "direct communication" loop.

Peace
CN Fletcher

Malcolm Chisholm

Ernie Black

• Administrator

This is on the main PSW website, not in the forums, so it's outside my jurisdiction. I'll ping Guy and see what I can find out.
Code Warrior of the Seven Galaxies

Fletcher

I just heard from Guy... apparently - "Yep, it's what I thought. A company we used to work with years ago, but don't anymore has shut us down. It's gone for good. We didn't own it, we just displayed it.  Now I bet it's still out there, but just not connected to our account."

So - unfortunately that content will no longer be displayed on the main ProSoundWeb.com site.  Sorry for any inconvenience, I'll see what I can do to try to find it - and if I'm successful, will post the video [or a link to the video] on this forum.

Peace
CN Fletcher

Malcolm Chisholm
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 22 queries.