R/E/P > Bruno Putzeys (Designer) - Dave Hecht (Master Tech)

Old KRK Monitors


I've got a pair of old passive KRK monitors, I believe they are the old rokit series with 6" drivers. But one of the drivers has broken and I'm struggling to find out what driver I need to get to replace it. Is my best bet going to be to just take the monitor apart to have a look at the driver itself?


I would call KRK first 1-800-444-2766 looks like there part of Gibson.
Or yes open it up !

  It's the information I'm looking for as well.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version