R/E/P > Recording - Engineering & Production

Kaotica Eyeball

(1/2) > >>

Delete me:
I've not tried this www.kaoticaeyeball.com but would be interested in getting an engineer's perspective if it's actually useful or horsepuckey.

Fletcher:
I ain't never tried one, but it looks like a fancy windscreen... if it doesn't have too many hard surfaces [which will cause reflections / comb filtering /etc.] it looks like it could indeed be useful.

Peace

Delete me:
Looks to be all foam so no hard surface. Seems like it would be good for out of studio or home studio use from their pitch on why it works. I like to get real perspectives like yours to hear about pros and cons.

Fletcher:
If its all soft it should work fine... might as well give it a try and let us know what you think.

Peace

Jerome Malsack:
at 200.00   ?  My question is,  If you block off the front opening how much ambient noise will the outer shell remove.  If the background noise is outside the ball how much gets to the mic if the round opening is sealed.  When using in the studio can I use one on each vocal and will it keep it vocal separated with no bleed over.  Is this better than using a 4 ft circle of sm58s with one at 12, 3, 6, and 9. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version