R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Prism Sound Orpheus FireWire Recording Interface.  (Read 6197 times)

Makendzis

• Real Full Name: Tomas
FS: Prism Sound Orpheus FireWire Recording Interface.
« on: November 17, 2016, 02:34:37 AM »

Hi, selling my friends Prism Sound Orpheus FireWire Recording Interface. The device is in perfect working order and in spite of some mild rack usage signs (tiny scratches on top and bottom) is great to look at. My friend was it's second owner. He decided to sell it because he got hooked on Hi-End AD/DA and now want's to upgrade to more channels.

http://www.prismsound.com/music_recording/products_subs/orpheus/orpheus_home.php

Only Prism Sound Orpheus FireWire Recording Interface will be in the box. No original packaging, no manuals or other papers or accessories. I may put a power cord with EU plug if the buyer will be from a country that uses EU sockets.

Orpheus will be double or even triple boxed for shipping. Please contact me about shipping costs and options. PayPal, bank transfers or cash on collect accepted.

If you have further questions please drop me a message. If you want more pictures - let me know as well.

You can check out or cross-reference me on eBay under the same nickname. I'm also on tomasdabas.eu - just to assure you I'm real.

Price is 1900EUR + Shipping. Offers accepted.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.