R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How Phil Ramone Produced and Recorded Phoebe Snow's Hit, Poetry Man  (Read 3192 times)

glennberger

• Real Full Name: Glenn Berger, PhD

Friends,

If you haven't checked this one out, you might enjoy this recently published, prize-winning essay on Phoebe Snow, written by the only person alive who witnessed the recording of her first two hit albums.

http://www.literal-latte.com/2014/04/oddballs-and-angels-a-tribute-to-phoebe-snow/

Best,
GB

panman

Re: How Phil Ramone Produced and Recorded Phoebe Snow's Hit, Poetry Man
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 05:17:38 PM »

Thanks Glenn! I enjoyed it!
Esa
Esa Tervala

Sandra Bowman

• Real Full Name: Sandra Bowman

Just recently I needed to write an essay, I was going through a difficult period, moving to another country, and I had no desire to write an essay. Good thing I found the best service Paperwriting pro for writing essays, and I used this service. If you need to write an essay, you can trust this service, and use their service. I used it and was satisfied, I recommend it!

toranrt

• Real Full Name: Annas Likov
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2022, 09:02:51 AM »

For yes I know where you can now order the writing of a quality essay , which I would make your university grades much better. This issue is very easily solved, and I recommend you to go to This site https://www.rushmyessay.com/do-my-homework/ for You can order yourself a good essay writing here, and I can definitely tell you that this is the best option that is only available.

Siri56koja

• Real Full Name: Siri Ibsen
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2023, 03:17:10 AM »

You know, a few days ago I ran into a situation that I probably couldn't have handled without the help of the academichelp.net. The thing is, I got really sick and didn't attend classes for a couple of weeks. During that time, I had accumulated a lot of study debt that needed to be turned in right away. But I knew there was no way I would have time to do everything myself, so I entrusted some of my assignments to professionals. I learned about this company from one forum. And I was not mistaken when I decided to work with them, because these guys made my assignments to the highest level. Thanks to them, I was able to close all my absences and study debts. Take note! This is a really helpful thing for all students!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 20 queries.