R/E/P > R/E/P Saloon

Harrison MR4 Console

(1/2) > >>

russjf:
Hi I'm about to get started installing a Harrison MR4, but unfortunately the previous owner seems to have lost the manuals for it.

My tech and I obviously don't to power up the desk without the correct wiring information, so I was hoping someone might be able to help me with that information?

I've emailed Harrison but haven't had any reply as yet.

Really any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Jim Williams:
Harrison is best reached by phone. They have the manuals. Be prepared to pay about $300 for it.

russjf:

--- Quote from: Jim Williams on October 25, 2013, 12:02:19 PM ---Harrison is best reached by phone. They have the manuals. Be prepared to pay about $300 for it.

--- End quote ---

Hi Jim, I've been in touch with Harrison and they say they can send me a new manual for US$600 + Shipping. They charge $125/hr for tech support so I understand that's where the cost comes from.

Thanks for your response. Hopefully someone out there will have a manual and be willing to share some information with me!

Jim Williams:
Inflation is a bitch when you have to pay someone $125 per hour to run a copy machine.

russjf:
Surely is... but it definitely opens a market for someone out there with a MR4 manual to make a little cash from someone like me.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version