R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Help! - where are the Archives??  (Read 7450 times)

jaykadis

• R/E/P Forums
Re: Help! - where are the Archives??
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2012, 10:35:15 AM »

jaykadis, I see you are one of 38 members of the R/E/P Forums group. Looking at that group's settings, I see that the REP Archives forum level is checked (visible to group members), and one would assume that the subforums would inherit this setting from the top level. However, the individual subforums were not checked, so perhaps this is the problem, which would follow from those who say they can can view the archives when not logged in but not when logged in.

I'm not sure why there are 38 members of the group, or what benefit this group actually provides, but I checked all the subforums individually to make them explicitly visible to REP Forum group members. Let me know if this cures the problem.
Indeed it did fix the problem.  Thanks, Ernie.

Fletcher

Re: Help! - where are the Archives??
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2012, 11:55:58 AM »

Yay!!!
CN Fletcher

mwagener wrote on Sat, 11 September 2004 14:33
We are selling emotions, there are no emotions in a grid

"Recording engineers are an arrogant bunch
If you've spent most of your life with a few thousand dollars worth of musicians in the studio, making a decision every second and a half... and you and  they are going to have to live with it for the rest of your lives, you'll get pretty arrogant too.  It takes a certain amount of balls to do that... something around three"
Malcolm Chisholm
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 21 queries.