R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Neumann TLM170i dc-converter problems  (Read 11998 times)

Bo Hansén

• Real Full Name: Bo Hansén
Re: Neumann TLM170i dc-converter problems
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2013, 06:52:39 AM »

Klaus,

You're probably the only one here who does not understand that I appreciated your/others help very much.

Ps! you did it again, erased parts of my last replay.
I appreciate your contributions. I apologize if I have not made it crystal clear by now, that I have always edited the majority of posts, for style, clarity and content, and will continue to do so. (Please read the "Ground Rules" again: I dedicate a whole chapter to the subject of editing. Off-topic chats also have their place: they are best done in PM's.)

But what happened in your case is a forum software glitch that replaced your post with my response, instead of showing your quotes in a new post of mine. More confusing: the replacement posts still identify you as poster, as happened, again, in this very post!

Hansén Audio
Gothenburg, Sweden
www.hansenaudio.se

klaus

Software Glitch Causes Frustration and Confusion
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2013, 03:20:09 PM »

P.S.: There is a glitch in the forum software that replaces the poster's post, when the moderator replies, rather than putting the poster's quote into a new reply. This put Bo Hansen as the author, rather than the moderator, of two posts.

I understand your frustration about this, and will contact the webmaster to have this fixed.

Once it's been fixed, I will delete the whole exchange about this.
KH
Klaus Heyne
German Masterworks®
www.GermanMasterworks.com
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 22 queries.