R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS - Elysia Alpha Compressor - Like New  (Read 2591 times)

nicklitwin

FS - Elysia Alpha Compressor - Like New
« on: January 31, 2012, 08:25:43 PM »

SN 20! Very Limited use in my professional, smoke-free Mastering Studio.
Like-new condition, just came back from Elysia after fine-tuning and matching before letting it go…

The ultimate mastering/mix bus tool you can buy, period:

1) Compression, either Stereo or Middle/Side (M/S). One knob on each channel controls active blending of the Direct (uncompressed) and Compressed signals (parallel compression). Feed forward and Feedback compression types selectable.
(2) Equalization, using Niveau Filters. The EQ curve can be tilted around an adjustable center frequency which is set by the engineer on each channel. This can be done in both stereo and M/S mode.
(3) Side Chain Filtering, that is variable from HP to LP and in between, 30Hz to 3.3kHz.
(4) Analog Soft Clip Limiting. The amount of limiting is adjustable on each channel separately, in either stereo or M/S mode. Limiter LED’s indicate activity of the Limiter on each channel.
(5) Optional Transformers on each channel.

Unfortunately the TAX office is killing me this year so I need to sell something for the first time..... and it's the only piece that can really help me on that  :'(

You can see tons of pictures of it on my studio's webpage:
http://www.masteringmansion.com/studio/index.php

They don’t come better than this….It’s like getting a brand new unit, but with more than a 30% discount.

5500 euros - shipping to Europe included / would also ship worldwide if needed.

you can contact me at [email protected]
Nick Litwin
Mastering Mansion Madrid
www.masteringmansion.com
nick@masteringmansion.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 22 queries.