R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deleting Messages, Other Forums  (Read 2488 times)

Innominandum

Deleting Messages, Other Forums
« on: September 05, 2004, 11:31:50 PM »

My first question, why can't we delete our own messages? I can see the possibility for abuse, but for the first few minutes of the postings life I think it should be deletable. Is this possible? I ask this because I'm rather spontaneous and impulsive when it comes to posting. I currently have a string of rather embarrassing and unproductive posts. For most of these posts, I usually start to regret them shortly after I've hit the submit button. So how about a delete option?

My second question, can somebody recommend some other forums to check out? I like reading this forum and will continue to do so but feel many of my postings negatively impact the quality of the board. Maybe a "prosumer" BBS with people with less intimidating reputations, where I can be a constructive participant, and can ask dumb questions but still get reasonable answers. I've visited a few others like Futureproducers but didn't find it suited to my needs. So are there any other cool forums?

Thanks.

malice

Re: Deleting Messages, Other Forums
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2004, 05:09:51 AM »

I try to build a reasonable and informative forum at the MARSH (next door) where flaming someone asking a simple and basic question is simply not allowed. Wink

Be welcome there : 101 forum

malice

Innominandum

Re: Deleting Messages, Other Forums
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2004, 05:22:50 PM »

malice wrote on Mon, 06 September 2004 03:09

I try to build a reasonable and informative forum at the MARSH (next door) where flaming someone asking a simple and basic question is simply not allowed. Wink

Be welcome there : 101 forum

Exactly what I need! Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.