R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RT60 calculator web app  (Read 5605 times)

robmiller

• Real Full Name: Rob Miller
RT60 calculator web app
« on: October 25, 2011, 11:27:31 PM »

Hi all,

I hope you'll consider trying my RT60 calculation web app the next time the need arises.  Its been a pet project for some time now, and I'm glad to have the first version (nearly) complete.  You'll find it more elegant and powerful than a traditional spreadsheet and certainly more powerful than the calculators on the first page of Google results.

It calculates Sabine, Fitzroy, Eyring, and Arau-Pruchades equations simultaneously, suggest RT goals based on application and room volume, has a database of about 400 finishes and mount types (and growing), and allows dynamic ranging of occupancy (very cool).  Register to save or export CSV.

You can find it at http://threedb.com/rt.php.  If you enjoy it, you can show your appreciation by googling "rt60 calculator" and bringing it to the first page (presently top of the 3rd page).

The calculator is a pet project and has no ads.  I am an acoustical consultant in the Pacific Northwest (USA).  I'll probably add some helps for newbies in time, but is presently geared toward professionals and enthusiasts.  For most small rooms, consider the Eyring equation to be most accurate, but be aware any RT predicition is just a best guess.

If you have any questions, comments, or feature requests, reply here or email me at [email protected].

Best regards,
Rob

PS. IE is not supported.  Best experienced in Chrome or Safari.

gullfo

• Real Full Name: Glenn Stanton
  • Recording Studio Design Services
Re: RT60 calculator web app
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 04:46:23 PM »

Hi Rob - nice interface! i got an error when trying to activate though:

Your account could not be activated. Please re-check the link or contact the system administrator.

An error occured in script '/var/www/activate.php' on line 54:
Undefined index: REMOTE_HOST
Date/Time: 10-28-2011 20:44:14

robmiller

• Real Full Name: Rob Miller
Re: RT60 calculator web app
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 01:44:47 AM »

Thanks gullfo, I checked and the error didn't keep your account from activating.  You should be good to go.  That error had cropped up before, but I thought it was fixed.  I think its gone for good now.

Best,
Rob
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 21 queries.