R/E/P > R/E/P Saloon

You are 73% fascist

(1/3) > >>

Fenris Wulf:
Quote:
You are fascist. You are motivated by paranoia, fear, prejuidice, and a vision of a unified state under your control. You oppress other religious and cultural groups because they do not identify as you do. To ensure that your new weapons work effeciently, you would test them on your own citizens.

Don't fill out this quiz. Seriously. Don't. You might turn out to be a fascist.

http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_fascist_are_you

Fenris Wulf:
OK. I filled out the quiz again, but this time I tried to think like a person who believes terrorists shouldn't be tried for war crimes but George W. Bush should, Hitler was an ignorant and prejudiced person but that doesn't justify military force, and a good leader should "eradicate prejudice," presumably by putting prejudiced people into re-education camps so they can learn to not be prejudiced.

The quiz informed me that I am 0% fascist and a good person. I feel much better now.

YZ:
I'm 19% fascist:Quote:
You are not fascist. You support a diverse, multicultural community where all citizens are treated with reverence and dignity. You are determined to uproot prejudices and correct unnecessary evils before they evolve into dangerous situations.

Those quizzes s*ck.

Ok, did it again and I'm now 3% fascist... but this time I did ask for immediate military action against a commie country that was developing nukes, wanted to silence religious opposition, said that gays are viruses and POWs have no rights.

So, the quiz really blows.

Gio:
YZ wrote on Sun, 30 January 2011 16:44
I'm 19% fascist:Quote:
You are not fascist. You support a diverse, multicultural community where all citizens are treated with reverence and dignity. You are determined to uproot prejudices and correct unnecessary evils before they evolve into dangerous situations.

Those quizzes s*ck.

33%. Probably would have been closer to 80% but I was forced to choose certain answers I didn't agree with because the opposite was obviously so much worse. Who comes up with this crap and what purpose does such a biased "quiz" serve?

grantis:
I am 18% fascist

You are not fascist. You support a diverse, multicultural community where all citizens are treated with reverence and dignity. You are determined to uproot prejuidices and correct unessecary evils before they evolve into dangerous situations.

Would have been 0%, if 'none of the above' were an option.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version