R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Its been fun!!!!  (Read 8205 times)

Fletcher

Its been fun!!!!
« on: February 28, 2011, 06:42:10 PM »

For the past 7 years its been a blast having my own forum on R/E/P!!!  Today [28 February 2011] is pretty much the last day of this version of R/E/P -- within the next day or so the forums will be locked down and become "read only".

The next version of the forums will still be part of ProSoundWeb.com - but will have a new address http://repforums.prosoundweb.com

On the next version the "Fletcher" forum will cease to exist.  I will be joining Michael Brauer, Ron Saint Germain and John Travis as a moderator on the next version of "Whatever Works".

For all intents and purposes nothing will change... except instead of having two forums dedicated to the tools and techniques associated with quality / professional recording there will be one... a little less redundancy and a measure more focus on the forums as a whole.

I hope to see you all at the new address... and thank you for the honor of being able to have run my own forum for the last 7 years.

See ya on the other side!!!!

Peace.
CN Fletcher

mwagener wrote on Sat, 11 September 2004 14:33
We are selling emotions, there are no emotions in a grid

"Recording engineers are an arrogant bunch.  
If you've spent most of your life with a few thousand dollars worth of musicians in the studio, making a decision every second and a half... and you and  they are going to have to live with it for the rest of your lives, you'll get pretty arrogant too.  It takes a certain amount of balls to do that... something around three"
Malcolm Chisholm

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 19 queries.