R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: iPad and iPhone Mixer App for Kids: Mixeroo  (Read 1745 times)

Kirk Wheeler

iPad and iPhone Mixer App for Kids: Mixeroo
« on: January 06, 2011, 01:35:14 AM »

Looked around for the best place to post this and thought this would be all right. Please let me know if it's not.

I work as a mixer for television and film and over the last few months I made an app for my little girl (She's two) to play around with on the iPad and iPhone and I have released it on the app store.

Mixeroo is a mixer built for toddlers and kids to learn about music. For any of you who have kids or know someone who does and think they might like this, check it out.

I would love to hear any feedback you might have.

http://www.eioapps.com

Thanks so much,

Kirk Wheeler

Bill Mueller

Re: iPad and iPhone Mixer App for Kids: Mixeroo
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 12:33:12 PM »

Kirk Wheeler wrote on Thu, 06 January 2011 01:35

Looked around for the best place to post this and thought this would be all right. Please let me know if it's not.

I work as a mixer for television and film and over the last few months I made an app for my little girl (She's two) to play around with on the iPad and iPhone and I have released it on the app store.

Mixeroo is a mixer built for toddlers and kids to learn about music. For any of you who have kids or know someone who does and think they might like this, check it out.

I would love to hear any feedback you might have.

http://www.eioapps.com

Thanks so much,

Kirk Wheeler

Kirk,

Welcome to Whatever Works.

I love it! It has a HUGE potential IMO.

Bill
"Don't take it personally. But this shit is a science." J.J.Blair

“The Internet is only a means of communication,” he wrote. “It is not an amorphous extraterrestrial body with an entitlement to norms that run counter to the fundamental principles of human rights. There is nothing in the criminal or civil law which legalizes that which is otherwise illegal simply because the transaction takes place over the Internet.” Irish judge, Peter Charleton
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 19 queries.