R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Forums  (Read 7247 times)

Fletcher

New Forums
« on: January 17, 2011, 12:08:20 PM »

Hi all --

Needless to say I was more than a little bit surprised this morning as well... I was doing the NAMM thing all weekend, and while I got an email from Brad about it I wasn't quite sure what he was talking about.

There have been more than a few emails sent to the head honchos at the mother-ship corporation and hopefully this stuff will get sorted out sooner than later.  In the meanwhile, I'd kinda suggest that we all post here until that is out of what I would kinda consider its "beta" period.

It probably would have been nice if they had sent a memo or something to the mods / administrators of our little community... but obviously that ship has sailed.  Again, I suggest that before we get into a panic / despair / lamented loss situation it would be kind of a good thing to give it at least a few days and maybe we can figure out how to make a bit smoother transition.

We'll [as in the moderation / administration staff] will be sure to keep everyone filled in as we know more about what's going on / is possible.

Peace.
CN Fletcher

mwagener wrote on Sat, 11 September 2004 14:33
We are selling emotions, there are no emotions in a grid

"Recording engineers are an arrogant bunch.  
If you've spent most of your life with a few thousand dollars worth of musicians in the studio, making a decision every second and a half... and you and  they are going to have to live with it for the rest of your lives, you'll get pretty arrogant too.  It takes a certain amount of balls to do that... something around three"
Malcolm Chisholm

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 19 queries.