R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: This Guy Is Truly A Bad Ass.  (Read 6669 times)

C.Cash

Re: This Guy Is Truly A Bad Ass.
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2010, 07:10:01 AM »

rshelton wrote on Sat, 13 November 2010 20:52

That guy IS a badass.  With one arm down the bear's throat, he must have wrapped the other arm around its two front legs, to keep it from slicing him with its 5 inch claws.  The bear probably stood up to try get the guy off him, and since grizzlies are about 8 feet tall he must have wrapped his legs around its waist to get high enough to bite its neck.  Then he had to get his mouth through all that fur, and around the wide circumference of its neck, and through all that muscle to bite its jugular.  I'll bet he had to bite down for at least 30 seconds, so it's a good thing he was so confident about where the vein was -- all that study of bear anatomy sure came in handy.  Even after it passed out, the stick he used to kill it must have weighed over a hundred pounds.  He probably pulled a small tree out of the ground to do it.  

This story inspires me to have my own plaque made, to commemorate that time I scared off a herd of elephants with my dick.

Razz

Laughing
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2010, 09:54:59 AM »

I stand corrected.  Here's an actual video of C. Dale Petersen killing the bear.  In the beginning you can see him going for its jugular.  Then he stands back and sizes it up, until finally you see him just as he's beginning to put his arm down its throat.  Never even showing fear, just laughing at it and taunting it.  It's hard not to feel sorry for the bear, he never had a chance really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl7zzi6WvBk

Taproot

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2010, 02:07:33 PM »

C. Dale Peterson in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f94WI-0chv4&feature=playe r_embedded
Jeffrey Reed
Taproot Audio Design
Oxford, Mississippi
www.taprootaudiodesign.com
www.myspace.com/taprootaudio

"That boy's so dumb, he thinks the Mexican border pays rent!" -Foghorn Leghorn
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 21 queries.