R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Sheriff Joe Creates An "Army" To Stop Latino Voters  (Read 8444 times)

Jay Kadis

Re: Sheriff Joe Creates An "Army" To Stop Latino Voters
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2010, 11:06:11 AM »

I have used absentee voter mail-in ballots since they became available - works great and only costs $0.44.  (Actually this year it took two stamps the ballot was so long.)  Your signature and address on the outside are validated and the ballots are counted.  This was the first election in 40 years where nearly all the candidates I selected won.  Amazing - only in California would that have happened this year.

DarinK

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2010, 01:05:51 PM »

Jay Kadis wrote on Thu, 04 November 2010 08:06

I have used absentee voter mail-in ballots since they became available - works great and only costs $0.44.  (Actually this year it took two stamps the ballot was so long.)  Your signature and address on the outside are validated and the ballots are counted.  This was the first election in 40 years where nearly all the candidates I selected won.  Amazing - only in California would that have happened this year.

My only worry with these is that my signature is so inconsistent that my ballot would probably be considered invalid.  
And instead of the ballot going into a locked box that will be supposedly be secure from that time on, it goes into the mail.

Jay Kadis

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2010, 01:28:46 PM »

DarinK wrote on Thu, 04 November 2010 10:05

Jay Kadis wrote on Thu, 04 November 2010 08:06

My only worry with these is that my signature is so inconsistent that my ballot would probably be considered invalid.  
And instead of the ballot going into a locked box that will be supposedly be secure from that time on, it goes into the mail.
I wonder who looks at those signatures?

Frankly I'm more concerned about my bills and payments being delivered by the postal service and so far they always have been, except for one occasion when the post office lost a bag of mail.  They told everyone to stop payment on checks and issue new ones to be sure.  Of course, they found the mail and sent it through, causing all kinds of banking issues with the stopped payments.  But that was one time out of thousands.

Tidewater

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2010, 08:35:45 PM »

My vote doesn't count nationally because of voter fraud. 2 votes offset my vote 100%.

This is the end of the empire, enjoy.
Time Magazine's 2007 Man of the Year

jonathan jetter

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2010, 12:54:22 AM »

Jay Kadis wrote on Wed, 03 November 2010 10:10

That's exactly the point: there really isn't significant voter fraud but it makes a nice talking point.  There have been some notorious precincts where dead people still vote, but that is by far the exception.

well, not quite.

there's a lot of voter fraud.  but it's not usually being perpetrated by poor latino illegal immigrants.

as to the original topic- Arizona makes a mockery of itself for every day that passes without Sheriff Joe in prison.

Jay Kadis

« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2010, 10:24:05 AM »

jonathan jetter wrote on Fri, 05 November 2010 21:54

Jay Kadis wrote on Wed, 03 November 2010 10:10

That's exactly the point: there really isn't significant voter fraud but it makes a nice talking point.  There have been some notorious precincts where dead people still vote, but that is by far the exception.

well, not quite.

there's a lot of voter fraud.  but it's not usually being perpetrated by poor latino illegal immigrants.

as to the original topic- Arizona makes a mockery of itself for every day that passes without Sheriff Joe in prison.
Fraud only matters when the margins are razor thin - unfortunately that occurs more frequently these days.  It IS still the exception, though.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 21 queries.