R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: Virtalähde Mastering, Finland - the build thread  (Read 85166 times)

jackthebear

Re: Virtalähde Mastering, Finland - the build thread
« Reply #150 on: February 10, 2011, 04:50:36 PM »

Once again Jaakko,

My sincerest congratulations goes out to you.......this is a remarkable achievement and you should be very proud of what you have created here........enjoy it in good health brother!!!

I hope this will serve as an inspiration to others that despite what many doomsday peddlars post on the internots.........when you back yourself you can achieve pretty much whatever you set your mind to.....

Tony "Jack the Bear" Mantz
Glorified Tape Copy Boy and
Audio Janitor
Deluxe Mastering
Melbourne, Australia
deluxemastering.com.au
+61 419234100
Facebook | twitter | MySpace

Viitalahde

« Reply #151 on: February 11, 2011, 03:15:27 PM »

Thanks Tony, that means a lot to me!

I'm not a genius by any stretch, but I just like to think things through when we're talking about long term investments - let that be a new piece of equipment or a new studio. I always have a target set up to few years into the future, and this is what I shoot for. Thinking things through is also a vital part of any business, IMO, as well as taking risks.

The first tastes of the idea of having a small mastering room in the countryside I had during summer of 2001, back when I knew practically nothing about mastering. Later on, I simply figured what I needed to do to achieve the goal, and went for it.

Of course, I have a new goal in mind already, or perhaps a few smaller ones. Never stop - and take care of the old goals, too.
Jaakko Viitalähde
Virtalähde Mastering, Kuhmoinen/Finland
http://www.virtalahde.com
   http://www.facebook.com/pages/Helsinki-Finland/Virtalahde-Ma stering/278311633180

jackthebear

« Reply #152 on: February 11, 2011, 06:45:48 PM »

Viitalahde wrote on Sat, 12 February 2011 07:15

Thanks Tony, that means a lot to me!

I'm not a genius by any stretch, but I just like to think things through when we're talking about long term investments - let that be a new piece of equipment or a new studio. I always have a target set up to few years into the future, and this is what I shoot for. Thinking things through is also a vital part of any business, IMO, as well as taking risks.

The first tastes of the idea of having a small mastering room in the countryside I had during summer of 2001, back when I knew practically nothing about mastering. Later on, I simply figured what I needed to do to achieve the goal, and went for it.

Of course, I have a new goal in mind already, or perhaps a few smaller ones. Never stop - and take care of the old goals, too.

That's a pleasure Jaakkoo,

Geniuses are made.......not born......your philosophy and approach is genius brother.....

I've believed for a very long time now that mastering / life etc is first and foremost a mental game.......once you've got that down.the rest just manifests.....

Tony "Jack the Bear" Mantz
Glorified Tape Copy Boy and
Audio Janitor
Deluxe Mastering
Melbourne, Australia
deluxemastering.com.au
+61 419234100
Facebook | twitter | MySpace

Dave Rose

« Reply #153 on: March 05, 2011, 08:19:01 AM »

Well said! What's you next goal? A Mastering Studio on top of a sky scraper?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 15 queries.