R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Converter question  (Read 6637 times)

jc-muscleshoals

Converter question
« on: April 27, 2010, 06:08:08 PM »

I have an Apogee Rosetta 200 and I'd like to swap for a Rosetta 800 to use with my DIGI002R for more tracks. However, since the majority of what I do is 1 or 2 tracks at a time and the only time I'll be using the extra channels of conversion on the 800 is when tracking  drums, what do you guys think about the Apogee AD8000 (or another older model)or is there another brand I might look at?
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives".

Bill_Urick

Re: Converter question
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 08:22:03 PM »

jc-muscleshoals wrote on Tue, 27 April 2010 18:08

My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives

Mine is more of a puddle.
A puddle of muddle.
Good sense is, of all things among men, the most equally distributed; for everyone thinks himself so abundantly provided with it, that those even who are the most difficult to satisfy in everything else, do not usually desire a larger measure of this quality than they already possess.

jc-muscleshoals

Re: Converter question
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 08:26:38 AM »

Bill_Urick wrote on Tue, 27 April 2010 19:22

jc-muscleshoals wrote on Tue, 27 April 2010 18:08

My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives

Mine is more of a puddle.
A puddle of muddle.

Smile  

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives".
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 18 queries.