R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zdrastvootie is so bad, my g/f made me turn it off before the first minute was over.  (Read 3180 times)

J.J. Blair

Just sayin'.

And this is a girl who digs "Close To the Edge."  

It's truly some unlistenable crap.
studio info

They say the heart of Rock & Roll is still beating, which is amazing if you consider all the blow it's done over the years.

"The Internet enables pompous blowhards to interact with other pompous blowhards in a big circle jerk of pomposity." - Bill Maher

"The negative aspects of this business, not only will continue to prevail, but will continue to accelerate in madness. Conditions aren't going to get better, because the economics of rock and roll are getting closer and closer to the economics of Big Business America." - Bill Graham

mixwell

I'm coming pretty close to the edge myself,

But this ain't gonna take 18 minutes to end.

McAllister

Now I know you're full of shit JJ - you don't have a girlfriend.

- - -

But seriously folks, that shit is shit.
Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.

Fenris Wulf

But dood ... Zootsuitdootie played on KDVS "Live in Studio A" ... you HAVE to be cool and underground to play on "Live in Studio A" ...

Like the Scottish lady who sang about "whimsical unicorns full of magic" in completely random keys over a CD of bad electronic music and wanted to know why we didn't have a vintage tube mic for her voice. WAY cool.

Or the singer who was drunk on the air and managed to cut his finger and bleed all over the floor and had to be rushed to the hospital after the show. The best part is that instead of asking for a band-aid, he spontaneously incorporated the theme of blood loss into the lyrics. Plus he had a super-annoying voice that made me want to kick his ass. That guy was TOTALLY cool.
RESIST THE CYBERNETIC OVERLORDS
KDVS Studio A

J.J. Blair

studio info

They say the heart of Rock & Roll is still beating, which is amazing if you consider all the blow it's done over the years.

"The Internet enables pompous blowhards to interact with other pompous blowhards in a big circle jerk of pomposity." - Bill Maher

"The negative aspects of this business, not only will continue to prevail, but will continue to accelerate in madness. Conditions aren't going to get better, because the economics of rock and roll are getting closer and closer to the economics of Big Business America." - Bill Graham

Nizzle

J.J. Blair wrote on Tue, 13 April 2010 17:02

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSpi8GwDZfY

Dude - that killed me. Loved it.

mcsnare

Tesla was the electric Jesus.

I love that.

Dave
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 21 queries.